Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

2015-16 Upper Deck MVP Gold Script out yet?

If these have started showing up, does anyone have a T.J. Oshie card available? I have yet to see any show up anywhere.
    Thanks, Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

only in retail blasters and not a lot of people open MVP let alone retail so they've been extremely tough to find. Trying to do the sharks team set and have only found the 2 of the 8 so far

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I have a few that I haven't bothered to list(no Oshie or Sharks though). Considering how rare they are, they sell TERRIBLY.

Everyone says they want them, but only if they can get them for $1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few that I haven't bothered to list(no Oshie or Sharks though). Considering how rare they are, they sell TERRIBLY.

Everyone says they want them, but only if they can get them for $1

Sounds like the average price for a non superstar parallel /100. Rarity doesnt mean a thing. If there are 100 of them, then why overpay?

UD Exclusives /100 are much harder to hit this year .... the 1st few will go a bit higher but the majority will be in that $1 range at shows
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

These are tough to come by, still looking for the Enroth from 14-15 MVP. The Gold Scripts are retail pulls ONLY, so they are tough to find, sadly.

Best of luck acquiring yours for the collection!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am in the same boat, looking to trade for the Giroux and Couturier; however, I would also consider Senators if I could find any available.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Yeah, you're right, I'll take all of your non superstar Starquest Golds /100 for a buck each.

Same difference right?

As was said earlier, nobody wants to pony up the dough to bust this stuff because there is no payoff to it, yet I know guys who have busted 3 or 4 blasters at a cost of over $100 to try and hit their guy, but if I offered it to them for $25 bucks they would tell me that it isn't worth more than $2.

The fact is, there are 100 of them, but unlike in the case of Upper Deck exclusives which come from a product that will sell out, we will never see more than a handful at a time, because the product will take such a long time to be busted and if the prices don't justify it, people like myself just don't waste out time listing them.

Sounds like the average price for a non superstar parallel /100. Rarity doesnt mean a thing. If there are 100 of them, then why overpay?

UD Exclusives /100 are much harder to hit this year .... the 1st few will go a bit higher but the majority will be in that $1 range at shows

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll pony up for the Sedins if anyone has 'em :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

As a group, SCF should all pitch in for as much retail MVP we can find, then split the Gold Scripts ;)

I call dibs on the Enroth

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See de2015-smit's Items on eBay

Anybody need Stevie Y from 2014-15?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast