Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Debating on starting Ebay store advice welcome

I have been selling in Ebay for almost 20 years but never did the Ebay store. Looking for any input on if it is worth it to pay for it. I relist items usually til the sell or I sell them elsewhere. I get new iems in pretty often but I do have a week dry spell at times so I wondr if thats where it would not be worth it. How much do you need to sell a month to make the Ebay store worth it, Thanks for any and all input.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANybody have any input

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

With the amount of free listings they give out each month, unless you are pushing a ton of items you can almost always get it cheaper as a non store owner. Unless something has changed and they give store owners free listings as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

They also promote your sales more as a store owner. So if you are able to get more items you can likely get more sales. I never had enough sales to do the store but I always wanted to. I have such a hard time selling anything anymore.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

THat is my dilemma what is the cost to have the store monthly? By the way Movel how is the basketball quest going?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Hey AJ,
    I think the store if you get a basic is $19.95 a month or $15.95 if you sign up for a 1 year subscription. Here is a link to the information. Its not too bad if you sell a lot. But for me definitely not worth it.

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformat...criptions.html

as for the quest, it's not going so well it seems I had a great card and traded it for a card that no one wants, I blame my inexperience with baseball cards. I'm stuck on a Cal Ripken Museum Collection /99 parallel. If nothing works I will sell it and use the money to buy something better and continue. You have any interest in it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

its cheaper for me to do a store. I have had mine since April. I have up almost 400 listings, if you are doing less than 100 a month then stick with being a regular eBayer. the free listings up to 200 sometimes with promotion really help.