Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sticker autos for ip graphing

What are everyone's thoughts on sticker autos? For example you can buy sheets of stickers similar to the ones the card companies use. You can have the ballplayer sign them when you don't have any cards of them at the moment and when you attach it to the card when you finally get one. I personally really like them because I can use them for ballplayers who don't currently have any cards or I can put the sticker on a glossy card instead of prepping it. What does everyone else think?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice idea! If I do not have cards, I'll take an extra sticker from the sticker books, put it on a floorboard, and have the player sign that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

That sounds like a good idea for when u don't have a card available. Where could I buy a sheet of the stickers with holograms?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've thought about buying these if I was doing a dual signature card ttm, but I wasn't sure if someone would sign one ttm.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

A lot of guys won't sign stuff like index cards or blank photo paper, so I don't see many who would be willing to do this.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A lot of guys won't sign stuff like index cards or blank photo paper, so I don't see many who would be willing to do this.

I agree that you may have issues getting them signed. I have had guys refuse the generic customs before.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content