Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was wondering about the rejected cards if they are visible to all. When I go about uploading, and see those inverted cards(sideways) I always alert the OPG staff to them. They get removed, and I sometimes have an image to replace it. Seeing that these cards are visible, did they slip through, and are already validated, or do we see all validated, and rejected cards?

Yes - a lot of validated cards were done before we had standards in place and until a bit over a year ago we had multiple people approving images so that's always subjective. Last year I was the primary one validating images and as of Jan 1 of this year I am the only one validating so I can insure consistency & quality. Also, I have noticed that cards will be visible immediately upon submission not matter if they are "good" or not until they are reviewed. Once that happens, rejected ones disappear from view.

Once cards are "rejected" or removed they are no longer visible in the OPG UNLESS it is an image you have uploaded into your own inventory. Then you have to also delete it from your inventory for it to go away. Your personal card inventory images are always separate from the main OPG image library.

Here's where it get's tricky - a "rejected" image isn't removed from the database table until I physically delete it - kinda a "are you sure you want to delete" kinda thing so the table cell stays full and won't accept a replacement image until it's cleared. Right now because of the contest we are only "hard" deleting images at the end of each month so that everyone can see what images were rejected that they submitted. So if you want to submit an image that has recently been removed or rejected you will need to either include a note saying that in your Error Report or email me and then wait for me to pm you with the "all clear" before uploading a replacement.

Make sense? If not or if you have more questions, feel free to PM me!

- Shayne

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Yes - a lot of validated cards were done before we had standards in place and until a bit over a year ago we had multiple people approving images so that's always subjective. Last year I was the primary one validating images and as of Jan 1 of this year I am the only one validating so I can insure consistency & quality. Also, I have noticed that cards will be visible immediately upon submission not matter if they are "good" or not until they are reviewed. Once that happens, rejected ones disappear from view.

Once cards are "rejected" or removed they are no longer visible in the OPG UNLESS it is an image you have uploaded into your own inventory. Then you have to also delete it from your inventory for it to go away. Your personal card inventory images are always separate from the main OPG image library.

Here's where it get's tricky - a "rejected" image isn't removed from the database table until I physically delete it - kinda a "are you sure you want to delete" kinda thing so the table cell stays full and won't accept a replacement image until it's cleared. Right now because of the contest we are only "hard" deleting images at the end of each month so that everyone can see what images were rejected that they submitted. So if you want to submit an image that has recently been removed or rejected you will need to either include a note saying that in your Error Report or email me and then wait for me to pm you with the "all clear" before uploading a replacement.

Make sense? If not or if you have more questions, feel free to PM me!

- Shayne

This answers everything and makes complete sense Shayne! With that said I'll still do the error reporting on the obvious cards that need to be updated like I have, and anything else that I need to know I will send you a PM for sure!

Brian
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ok folks just a reminder that the February contest ends this coming Monday at 11:59 pm EST!!

So far this month we've had 18,125 valid images. That means an average of 725 PER DAY!!

Right now @Penzito has a commanding lead with 4,568 valid images. Followed by @BleedingOAB with 2,699 and @Goose97 with 2,690!! Looks like we might have a fight on our hands for 2nd place!

Keep it up guys! The OPG is looking good! I appreciate all of the hard work it takes to get all these quality images.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

It is a race for second I see! Both of us dropped a lot more in since your update today Shayne. but never mind just the race for second. That one for fourth is pretty interesting as well. delones24 is close enough to make that a three way competition!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

@ShayneShark has some work do to tomorrow! we have 1168 images pending validation!!

1st post is updated for March.

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We've had over 21,000 valid images this month!!!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

We've had over 21,000 valid images this month!!!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And @Penzito is our February winner!!! 5,382 images!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey everyone! We're already off to a strong start to the March contest. Since midnight EST we've had almost 1,000 (994 to be exact) images already submitted!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

just to add a challenge.... during March 2016 only, if you upload 2500 or more images, I'll make the payout 4cc per image!!

this will be a manual payment to be done after the main payouts!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast