Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

It was either 1992-93-Pro-Set #3 Adam Oates or #4 Ray Bourque I can't remember now :-S

You uploaded both! However someone beat you to it on each one.

And how I know this(which cards you uploaded) is by doing a simple search even you can do as well.

Click this link: View your Inventory

and then type the player name.

Either Bourque: http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...hitems/bourque

or Oates: http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...rchitems/oates

The IM is a magical wonder of the trading world!
    Last edited by Goose97; 11-29-2016 at 08:01 PM.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Goggy29

Thanks Goose97. Is there a way for me to find out if anyone has uploaded an image before I start uploading? And how come the image (of an already uploaded image) doesnt show up in my inventory?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Let's see.... For the first part. If. When you are in your main My Inventory search page. The one that comes up when you click the link at the top for the Inventory Manager. The one that has all the search fields in it. Just search a set you're going to add cards to. For example 1996 Upper Deck Ice. The set and all insert sets an parallels will show up in the search results. If the cards already have images, then that's when you'll know they've already been uploaded for that card. I'll help you cheat here, and I'll link you my search for this example:(I am responsible for 90% of the card images here)

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

**I will see a different view of this link compared to you. It's relative to each individual user since some of these cards are on my traders list.

Some may not have an image yet. Those are fair game, and you can upload an image if you have one, and get the credit for doing so. Provided it meets the criteria for appropriate image. This whole area is important: Validation tutorial for all of the card image validation requirements.

This is important. We want good clean decent sized, sharp images for the IM. Also make sure your images are oriented properly. Not tilted sideways(Inverted) like you see in some peoples photobuckets..... Most of us are vertically sighted beings(this --><--), and unless you have one eye above, and one below your nose, and lie around like Halibut. Looking at the images should be this way.

Now for the second part. If you input a card without an image even though there is one already. That's an image somebody already has. Basically you have to have your own image uploaded if you are going to share it. You can't really borrow it from someone else. Say they have a three colour patch #'d 23/25, and yours is a plain white #'d 12/25. You have to have your image. That sorta thing. So essentially this blocks the existing image from your traders until you put one of your own in. It's a way of safeguarding misrepresentation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Goggy29

Awesome! Thank you so much Goose97 I really appreciate it. Your amazing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Im noticing some of my images are uploading in the wrong position. I know i have the correctly on my pc but when uploaded theyll turn sideways. not sure whats going on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Maybe I am missing something but doesn't look like any bonuses have been posted for Aug, Sep or Oct

I need to catch this for Aug - Nov. This is my fault completely. I'll do this by Friday. I'm in Salt Lake until tomorrow afternoon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Im noticing some of my images are uploading in the wrong position. I know i have the correctly on my pc but when uploaded theyll turn sideways. not sure whats going on.

@ShayneShark

are you seeing this when validating images?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

I noticed it today, but when i looked at which of my images were refused this month they were because they were all sideways.

@ShayneShark

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@ShayneShark

It's been happening on and off especially with Macs. The image rotation software in the Mac image viewer and in the Windows Photo Viewer will rotate the image in the viewer but not in the original image. I worked with another user pretty extensively until we figured this out. It'll keep showing the image as being rotated on the person's computer but once it's uploaded into the database it reverts to it's original form. The other user started viewing these types of images and rotating them by hand in another program like Photoshop or one of the many free photo editing tools that are out there and that solved the problem.

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Alright everyone! We have our November winners!!

A total of 16,181 images were submitted with 15,738 being accepted for the database and 443 images were rejected.

And our winner are:

1. @duck6700j (3999 images)
    2. @pwaldo (3,721 images)
    3. @BleedingOAB (1,732 images)
    4. @NBSII (1,558 images)
    5. @DLions8708 (884 images)

@scottkoz20

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast