Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

over 7,000 images in 7 days!!! simply awesome! Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

This is awesome Scott! There is a quite a bit of work that goes into scanning, and uploading images. The increase in payout, and the contest format is a heck of an idea. Plus the OPG staff have done an excellent job monitoring, and responding to all my error image notifications! Especially those sideways skewed inverted pics.

I have given quite a few images for the SCF database over the past few years, and will continue to do my part.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @AstrosAtoZ See AstrosAtoZ's Items on eBay

I did have two images rejected for being too small, but I'm not sure how to make the 1992 Topps Micro set scan any bigger. Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did have two images rejected for being too small, but I'm not sure how to make the 1992 Topps Micro set scan any bigger. Thoughts?

Smaller cards I believe were accepted. I saw that somewhere in the tutorials. However one suggestion would be is to use the original scans you have. Right click on each and edit in paint(windows 7 for me). the option to resize comes up, and just increase the percentages on the horizontal, and vertical. See if that works.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great job everyone :) Some great numbers here !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @AstrosAtoZ See AstrosAtoZ's Items on eBay

Smaller cards I believe were accepted. I saw that somewhere in the tutorials. However one suggestion would be is to use the original scans you have. Right click on each and edit in paint(windows 7 for me). the option to resize comes up, and just increase the percentages on the horizontal, and vertical. See if that works.

They were both rejected. I just tried Paint and it pixelates the images pretty badly lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

They were both rejected. I just tried Paint and it pixelates the images pretty badly lol

Hmm I guess that's the drawback there. What if you re-scan the images with a higher resolution, and then increase their size? I usually just use 300dpi on my Cannon scanner, but can go as high as 600dpi. The higher res would pack in more image info, and could help with a less pixelated zoom.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I usually scan my cards individually with my Canon scanner and save them. It makes it easier for me to not have to crop the photos, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Something to keep in mind, if you scan a card that is rejected, it's only rejected for our master list; the card will still be associated with your account.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually scan my cards individually with my Canon scanner and save them. It makes it easier for me to not have to crop the photos, etc.

Hey Scott I use a Cannon MX300. I have an option to auto-detect, and scan multiple items. I usually do five cards at a time(along the top, and inside edges to make sure the cards are more or less lined up) and they are auto-cropped. Have you tried this with yours? I find it works well, and is a good time saver.

Something to keep in mind, if you scan a card that is rejected, it's only rejected for our master list; the card will still be associated with your account.

I was wondering about the rejected cards if they are visible to all. When I go about uploading, and see those inverted cards(sideways) I always alert the OPG staff to them. They get removed, and I sometimes have an image to replace it. Seeing that these cards are visible, did they slip through, and are already validated, or do we see all validated, and rejected cards?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast