Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Hardcore Pokemon collectors!! Super rare error card. Any info on this? With pics!

So my kids were playing with their Pokemon cards and I looked over and noticed something didn't look right. So I looked close and found this. All of their cards other then a couple older ones have been pulled from packs. So I know this is real as its one of the new ones. I grabbed it and threw it in a case. I have looked for all kinds of info. ebay, comc, google, youtube and not really coming up with much at all. The normal card like this has "HP60" this one, 3680!!! I have looked close and it seems everything else is dead on other then the HP. Any one have any info on this card? Are errors like this worth a lot, if so any ideas on value? Also they are getting ready to learn to start actually playing the game, would this be a legal card to use in the game or is it not playable? Just looking for some ideas. If its rare I will offer it for sale on here or it might hit ebay. But thanks for any help. Check the other post for more close up pics.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

OK having trouble with the 4 pics but here is 3.
    Attached Images Attached Images