Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Beaszt519's Items on eBay

Game-Used Patch Collection

My goal in this hobby has always been to have one of the most amazing game-used hockey card collections in the world, this may take me years for my collection to be considered even great but with the way things are going I'm slowly starting to see things come together and I'm loving every minute of it =)

I have in the past got rid of my collection roughly 3 or so times due to trying to go about this collection in different ways but through that trial and error I've realized exactly what I want and cannot wait to see how it all pans out in the future , which I would love to update you with as cards continue to come in but for now this is what I've managed to get my hands on over time :)

"One Of A Kind" Game-Used Patch Collection

Thanks =)
    Last edited by Beaszt519; 04-04-2016 at 04:58 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome back to the hobby!

Your collection is simply outstanding! Wow! Those patches are some of the best I've seen together like this. Well done.

Out of pure curiosity, have you ever considered going for the 07-08 Limited Logos set? You seem to be off to a very good start with some of these cards.

Great show!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back to the hobby!

Your collection is simply outstanding! Wow! Those patches are some of the best I've seen together like this. Well done.

Out of pure curiosity, have you ever considered going for the 07-08 Limited Logos set? You seem to be off to a very good start with some of these cards.

Great show!

Thank you so much :)

I have tried to work on the set before but after a while I wasn't too content on collecting 70+ players in one set because for now I would like a variety of cards from different sets. Eventually I may continue to keep adding and do the best that I can with the 07-08 but for now it's not really a priority.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just bought this off my bro. I had his other one before since he told me this one would never be for sale but since hes leaving the hobby I was able to snatch it up :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Thoroughly awesome eye candy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thoroughly awesome eye candy!

I get closer day by day to my dream collection of a fairly large lit display case filled with these type of quality cards. I would love to add some stick pieces as well, preferably dual scripted sticks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decided to only collect one card per player for cash reasons so this card has been added to traders.
    Last edited by Beaszt519; 03-17-2016 at 05:19 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very sharp looking card. Solid add!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

getting my ready for more

SCF Rewards
    Country

getting my ready for more

Looking forward to giving you a show :)
    Last edited by Beaszt519; 02-07-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast