Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was a very good morning to start the baseball season. Went out and started the season with the Clippers and the visiting Indianapolis Indians in town, and despite the cold, they didn't disappoint. Missed a few guys and didn't wait for several guys, but still a great day.

Gift Ngoepe 2/2 Cards
    Trevor Williams 2/2 Cards
    Erik Gonzalez 2/2 Cards
    Giovanny Urshela 2/3 Cards
    Alex Lavisky 1/1 Card
    Kyle Crockett 3/4 Cards (missed the last one)
    Jesus Aguilar 1/1 Card
    Will Roberts 1/1 Card
    Robbie Grossman 4/4 Cards
    Austin Adams 1/1 Card
    Toru Murata 1/1 Card
    Felipe Paulino 1/3 Cards
    Lonnie Chisenhall 1/1 Card (nicest Chiz sig I've ever seen)
    Jameson Taillon 2/2 8x10s
    Josh Bell 1/1 8x10
    Tyler Glasnow 1/1 8x10 (personalized)

Oh, and this guy is starting rehab soon...

A very large photo a Michael Brantley signed ball (signed 1/1; was not happy).

So, all-in-all, that's a great way to get the season started. An All-Star, another rehabbing Indian, several top prospects, and a lot of quantity. Tommy Hunter is with the team on rehab, but I didn't bring stuff because I didn't realize he was there. I'll get that taken care of, though. Altogether, though? Great day. Hopefully damn near every day this season can be this good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard Brantley hates signing, glad to see you were able to wear him down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard Brantley hates signing, glad to see you were able to wear him down.

He does, he wasn't too happy to sign, but he did it. I know he signed yesterday and was told he denied two people today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Speaking of today, I couldn't wake myself up super early, so I didn't get a ton done, but I did knock out a few more things in an hour's work...

Mel Rojas Jr. 2/2 Cards
    Joey Butler 1/1 Card
    Mike Clevinger 1/1 8x10
    Tyler Glasnow 1/1 Card (Personalized)

Glasnow said "Didn't I get you yesterday?", which I told him it was actually Friday to be honest; he laughed and signed anyway. Alan Hanson said no...he's not cool at all. Everybody else was cool, but that's probably it for the first series of the year. Louisville starts tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have a day...Louisville was in Columbus today, and I was already downtown, so I decided to hit up the game and hang out with a few 'graphers, shake some hands, kiss some babies, and have a grand ole time. Of course, every day is a good day when you walk away with 48 autographs. Totals:

Jesus Aguilar 1/1 Game-Used Bat (given to me by Mike Clevinger)
    Jon Moscot 1/1 Ticket Stub (technically rehabbing)
    Mickey Brantley 1/1 Index Card (watching Michael)
    Felipe Paulino 1/2 Cards
    Michael Martinez 2/4 Cards
    Michael Choice 4/4 Cards
    Adam Moore 4/4 Cards
    Ryan Merritt 5/8 Cards ("Man, you're with your girl. Don't worry, I'll ask you some other time")
    Steve Karsay 2/2 Cards
    Erik Gonzalez 3/3 Cards
    Shawn Armstrong 8/8 Cards ('16 Heritage duals if anyone needs 'em)
    TJ House 5/5 Cards, 1/1 8x10
    Tom Gorzelanny 2/4 Cards
    Cody Reed 2/2 Cards
    Giovanny Urshela 2/2 Cards ('16 Heritage)
    Kyle Waldrop 1/4 Cards
    Jose Peraza 1/1 Card
    Steve Delabar 1/1 Card
    Robert Stephenson 1/1 8x10
    Michael Brantley 1/1 Card

Guys, that's a LOT of autographs and a LOT of scans to come on Thursday. I'm a happy man. Two former All-Stars (Brantley, Delabar), some top prospects, and a whole lot of quantity. Plus a game-used bat that was just chilling in the trashcan, so I asked for it. Big, big day all the way around. I couldn't be happier, especially now that I don't have to go back tomorrow. I'm a happy man, and I'm excited to get some scans going. I love Minor League Baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball is fun. Baseball is more fun when you're racking. Two day total of 73 autographs from Louisville's trip to town.

Ryan Merritt 6/6 Cards
    Michael Choice 3/3 Cards
    Erik Gonzalez 1/1 Cards
    Tom Gorzelanny 2/4 Cards
    Felipe Paulino 1/4 Cards
    Nick Maronde 2/2 Cards
    TJ House 4/4 Cards
    Cody Reed 1/1 Card
    Jesse Winker 1/3 Cards (he got tough in a hurry)
    Jose Peraza 1/2 Cards
    Tommy Hunter 1/1 Card
    Robert Stephenson 1/1 Card

These Columbus Clippers are a great signing team, for now at least. I wasn't going to go back, but I kept coming up with more stuff to get done, and I had an hour to kill before dinner. Everything went well, and I managed to finish up the first homestand of the year on a really high note. Scans coming tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time for an absurd amount of scans; not that anyone will see them...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photobucket won't let me rotate this, sorry...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Wow, very nice haul, they all look great!! That Steve Karsay yankees card is really nice!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, very nice haul, they all look great!! That Steve Karsay yankees card is really nice!!

Thank you! We've been fortunate at how great the Clippers have been signing, although I imagine they're going to get burnt out fairly quickly. I'm happy to have knocked out just about everything I have already. Karsay was very nice, although I wish I had ordered more for him!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast