Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

SCAN DAY!!! Very impressive haul! Love the cards signed by multiple players. Those are always fun little mini projects to get done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCAN DAY!!! Very impressive haul! Love the cards signed by multiple players. Those are always fun little mini projects to get done.

Unfortunately, everything scanned there that isn't finished likely won't get finished. Giovanni Soto was traded to the Cubs, and all of those Clippers players are outside the organization (or in Cleveland) now. But thanks for the kind words!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been slacking on copying my updates over here, but here are the results from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday where I was able to sneak off and do a little autographing each day. Totaled 62 in three days, so pretty solid. I'm fresh out of Clippers stuff, short of just a few guys.

Dixon Machado 3/3 Cards
    Steven Moya 1/1 Card
    Bobby Parnell 1/3 Cards
    Drake Britton 1/2 Cards
    Corey Jones 2/2 Cards
    Lloyd McClendon 1/2 Cards
    Nate Schierholtz 3/7 Cards
    Giovanny Urshela 1/2 Cards (boy, he's tough now)
    Casey McGehee 2/2 Cards
    Bruce Rondon 1/3 Cards
    Collin Cowgill 2/4 Cards
    Tommy Hunter 1/1 Card
    Will Roberts 1/1 Card
    Joey Butler 6/6 Cards
    Josh Martin 1/1 Card
    Shawn Armstrong 1/1 Card
    Kyle Crockett 1/1 Card
    Jeff Pico 2/0 Cards (helped get six done for another 'grapher, let me keep two)

Nick Maronde 3/3 Cards
    Michael Martinez 1/1 Card
    Tommy Hunter 1/1 Card
    Giovanny Urshela 1/1 Game-Used Jersey (for a friend)
    Jordan Smith 1/1 Card
    Tom Gorzelanny 1/2 Cards
    Brandon Snyder 1/1 Card
    Collin Cowgill 2/2 Cards
    Jon Gant 1/2 Cards
    Tyler Moore 3/4 Cards
    Williams Perez 1/1 Card
    Jose Ramirez 2/2 Cards
    Rio Ruiz 2/3 Cards
    Michael Brantley 1/1 Card plus a picture with

Giovanny Urshela 1/1 Card (finally done with him)
    Tyler Moore 3/4 Cards
    Brandon Cunniff 1/1 Card
    Ian Krol 1/1 Card
    Casey Kelly 1/1 Card
    Mike Foltynewicz 4/4 Cards
    Lucas Sims 1/1 Card

Photo op with Brantley may end up being the high point of the entire weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

In case you're wondering, I really do hate myself. I basically took yesterday off 'graphing (although I add another Rio Ruiz and Ryan Lavarnway at the game), but I was back at it today with the Charlotte Knights in town. Not bad for the first day of a series...

John McDonald 1/1 Index Card (roving instructor)
    Michael Martinez 1/1 Card (finally done with him!)
    Phillippe Aumont 2/2 Cards
    Chris Volstad 1/1 Card
    Jacob May 1/1 Card
    Leury Garcia 2/2 Cards
    Travis Ishikawa 3/5 Cards
    Tim Anderson 1/2 Cards

Solid enough day. Really happy to get Anderson and Ishikawa, and Johnny Mac becomes the 110th former Cleveland Indian that I've got an autograph from in person. I'll be back tomorrow and/or Thursday to clean up on guys that I missed, we didn't recognize, etc., but definitely a solid start to the series.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today marked probably the final day of my almost daily 'graphing for awhile, but it wasn't a bad day. Got a lot more Charlotte stuff done, but they're definitely a terrible signing team on the whole as far as AAA squads go...

Tommy Hunter 1/1 Indians Team Ball
    Collin Cowgill 1/1 Indians Team Ball
    Chris Tremie 2/2 Cards
    Felipe Paulino 1/1 Card
    Chris Beck 1/1 Card
    Scott Carroll 2/2 Cards
    Travis Ishikawa 2/2 Cards
    Tommy Kahnle 1/1 Card
    Will Lamb 3/3 Cards
    Matt Davidson 1/1 Card
    Tim Anderson 1/1 Card

So yeah, not a bad day by any means. Few guys I wish I could've gotten, but I won't lose sleep over them. Plus I got a good start on my 2016 Cleveland Indians team ball that I use as a side project throughout the year. No complaints here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got duped into going back today; Charlotte outfielder JB Shuck and I share a hometown (of a population of about 10k people) and our dads actually played college football together for a year, but I've never had the chance to get him. Missed him the first two days, so I figured I'd go back and get him on a ball for my PC...

Omir Santos 2/2 Cards
    Jacob Turner 1/4 Cards
    Tim Anderson 1/1 Card
    JB Shuck 1/1 ROMLB

Shuck denied several times before I eventually broke him down with all the personal connections. I was initially really excited to meet the most successful athlete ever from my hometown, but he kind of managed to ruin that. That, and the fact that I basically had to beg JB friggin' Shuck for an autograph (on a ball FFS!) really put a damper on my day. Oh well, at least I got him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Racking is fun. Scanning stuff isn't bad. Combining the two sucks. Credit bronxbomber33 for getting the Loek van Mil done and credit to dbacks4life on the Brandon Webb via trade. Most of this stuff is available in trade if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feels like I'm talking to myself here...Lehigh Valley results:

Mark Appel 1/1 Card
    Nick Williams 3/4, 1/1 Cards
    Taylor Featherston 2/2 Cards
    Andrew Knapp 1/2 Cards
    Jake Thompson 2/3 Cards
    David Buchanan 2/2 Cards
    Edward Mujica 2/2 Cards (Indian #112 on my list)
    Darnell Sweeney 1/1 Card
    Will Venable 7/7 Cards (could not have been any nicer)
    Zach Eflin 1/1 Card
    Mike Clevinger 4/4 Cards (shout-out to jimfalbo21 for "loaning" me a few since my lot didn't come in)
    Tyler Naquin 1/2 Cards
    Ryan Merritt 1/1 Card
    Robbie Grossman 2/2 Cards
    Michael Choice 3/3 Cards
    Giovanny Urshela 2/2 Cards (usually does one; "Gio, could you sign those last two, please? I won't ask you again." He responded, "Lemme see your face," and then started laughing, so I probably won't be asking him for awhile, if at all).

All-in-all, pretty good night. 36 autos in total, which is never a bad trip. Lots of good stuff, although I think I'm starting to get a little burnt out from 'graphing. Skipping Louisville though, so maybe two weeks off (until Buffalo/Durham) will put me back in good shape.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice haul! Eddie Mujica was one of my favorite players when he played for the Marlins & Cards. He would stop to talk to you when you asked him for a graph or pic, very nice guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice haul! Eddie Mujica was one of my favorite players when he played for the Marlins & Cards. He would stop to talk to you when you asked him for a graph or pic, very nice guy.

I always remembered seeing successes in your thread with notes on what a cool guy he is. He didn't have much to say, but he was arguably my favorite success from the night.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast