Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Show off your Best Group Break Hit

Hello SCF faithful,

I wanted to create this thread for all those Group Break lovers out there! We all know how much of a risk/reward Group Break can be... sometimes you lose, sometimes you win, and sometimes you win BIG.

So let's see your best Group Break Hits!

I have a feeling we'll be seeing some amazing cards...

- crease
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only started getting into group breaks a couple months ago but I have been really enjoying them so far. I have been doing them with the guys over at C&C and they are great! I've definitely got burned a few times but have also got my fair share of nice cards too. I entered a mini random not too long ago and ended up with Philly. Wasn't overly excited with the team until this popped out in the last pack of the break.

Giroux Cup 1 of 1.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have them anymore or can find any pictures but my top two would be a The Cup Property Of Stick 1/1 Gabriel Landeskog and a 15-16 the cup scripted sticks of Wayne Gretzky

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll start things off...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

I have had some awesome group break hits. From 14-15 Cup here is my favorite one.
    I am lazy and have not scanned them all yet but there are some others :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I hardly do GB but mine was a Subban Ultimate RC Auto /99. Got Lucky and got the first pick in a case break. Im fact that break happened on here at SCF!

I no longer have the card though
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it possible to share the group break you entered and how much you paid to get in with your cards. Just trying to quickly get a feel for the breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a few teams in a box break of Lord Stanley's Mug... for about 3 weeks the breaker was hosting a box break a day of Mug and I picked up a few other beauties from him, but one box truly stood out. Between the few teams I bought I ended up hitting 9 of the 12 cards from the box, but the key ones were all from the Habs. For just over 20 bucks, I hit a Beliveau game used jersey, a Beliveau hard signed auto, and then this 1/1...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are a few of some of my most recent hits:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Finally snagged my first Gretzky auto from the boys at 450 Sports in Montreal in one of their end-of-year mega breaks! $75 CDN got me the Rangers and the highlight of the break was a tin of The Cup, which held:

Merci, les Boys de 450!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast