Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See denvertixs's Items on eBay

Filthy 2015 UD McDavid-Crouse DUAL 2 COLOR TAG PATCHES #ed 1/3 Crazy Short Print

since price is suppose to be added Ill say

699 OBO and will ACCEPT OFFERS FOR THIS Sick 2015 UD Conner McDavid/Lawson Crouse dual patch numbered 1/3!!!!!!
    One of the shortest print McDavids in the hobby.
    Very specific want list for trade.
    For my PC I am seeking high end Justin Abdlekder rookies Dylan Larkinand Johnny GaudreauRookies.
    Other wants: Shields, Cup APR, Unique SP cards.
    No ITG except 1999-00 BAP Millennium Patches, Emblems, Auto GU.....Also seeking SPA FW Patch autos, UD Ultimate APR, NT, Dominion APR

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED....THANKS FOR THE READ

Last edited by tkachuk1; 01-09-2016 at 01:44 AM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Please add a price to your listing, as it says at the top of every scf page

"If you use SCF's Buy/Sell Forums, please note that you need to add a price you are selling the card for in your thread effective immediately. If you have an issue with this, please PM scottkoz20. EDIT --> If you have a current thread, we know it might take time to get pricing up; just make sure that you are working on this during your bumps. I will discuss this policy change more on Saturday during the SCF Town Hall Broadcast."

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok added

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

open to offers.....i need dylan larkins for pc.....seeling cup apr, cup rookie gear, auto shields, no itg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Archiving this as you have the exact same card for sale in your other thread.