Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rollx8's Items on eBay

Hands Free Popcorn Bucket ....

It's official as I now have my patent for the Hands Free Popcorn Bucket!!! It is a uniquely shaped design of the original popcorn bucket that fits into the cup holder of a movie chair I've been working on this development for over a year now & its been so much fun of how to do this or how to do that..... GOOGLE has been my best friend during all of this time! Developing a product, contacting a manufacturer, writing quality instructions, testing samples, designing a logo, learning to apply for trademark rights/patent forms..... AAAAGGGGHHH my head could explode!!! Kevin Harrington "Original Shark" from Shark Tank liked my Tweet about my product! TOO COOL !!!! I've just recently launched the site & Twitter account. I've already got 15.4 organic impressions, meaning that's how many people has seen my tweets!

28 day summary with change over previous period

Tweets
    172 1,046.7%

Tweet impressions
    15.4K 3,339.9%

Profile visits
    2,004 872.8%

Mentions

http://Handsfreepopcornbucket.com

Follow me on Twitter: @HFPB76

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rollx8; 01-15-2016 at 10:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pictures added ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

very cool. have you started pitching this to movie theaters? It will be interesting to see if they think this is needed. I rarely get popcorn at movies but when I do I usually share so the bucket gets passed around. Holding the bucket usually isn't an issue until it's mostly gone and no one wants any more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very cool. have you started pitching this to movie theaters? It will be interesting to see if they think this is needed. I rarely get popcorn at movies but when I do I usually share so the bucket gets passed around. Holding the bucket usually isn't an issue until it's mostly gone and no one wants any more.

Thank you & Great question ;) I've only shown it to my local theater who is HIGHLY interested & their consession workers used some samples I brought to them to test when fulfilling orders & they said holding the base while they scoop in the popcorn is so much easier & not as awkward to hold. I am currently building up my inventory. I have 30,000 buckets currently being made, once I get those in... I'll start sending out samples to the different movie chains & do BETA testing here at my own local theater.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Best of luck moving this forward! I've had friends go through the Shark Tank method, but they weren't chosen during final cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best of luck moving this forward! I've had friends go through the Shark Tank method, but they weren't chosen during final cuts.

Thank you for the best wishes :) I really don't want to go the Shark Tank avenue if I don't have to. I am the only owner with the patent & have/own the ONLY moulds in existence to make this shape. I would much rather try to launch it myself without having to giveaway pieces or chunks of my business. However, if I can't do it then I would be open to go to them! I would like to start out small & grow the business only as fast as the purchase orders come in. Once I get my recent 30,000 buckets made then I can make smaller cases to send samples out & do local BETA testing here at the IMAX I live close by.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Keeping equity is always nice!
    Thank you for the best wishes :) I really don't want to go the Shark Tank avenue if I don't have to. I am the only owner with the patent & have/own the ONLY moulds in existence to make this shape. I would much rather try to launch it myself without having to giveaway pieces or chunks of my business. However, if I can't do it then I would be open to go to them! I would like to start out small & grow the business only as fast as the purchase orders come in. Once I get my recent 30,000 buckets made then I can make smaller cases to send samples out & do local BETA testing here at the IMAX I live close by.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great idea, no one wants to hold the popcorn bucket. Hope this takes off for you, best of luck Chris!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

pretty cool ideal. I think if you went with a nation chain of theaters lick amc. and they bit. and got an exclusive on the cup for a certain time period. I think you could do well with this.

larry ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

BANNED

Country

Great idea. I love popcorn, especially while in a movie theater.