Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ronsanto4hof's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

PICS: Blackhawks vs Predators - Glass Seats :)

As I posted the other day, I was fortunate enough to sit on the glass at Tuesday nights Blackhawks Game versus Nashville. Here are some pics from the game.

On a side note, while it was definitely a unique experience, I definitely prefer being up a little higher up. Somewhere between 10-15 rows up is my preference. We struggled to hear the whistle and the crowd noise was less than being up higher as well.

Not complaining by any stretch, just an observation.

The Seats

Pregame Warm-ups
    Kane

Panarin & Kane

Toews/Seabrook

Darling is HUGE!

Some Game Action

HAWKS WIN!

And I found this picture online yesterday. You can just see my hat behind Ryan Johansen's (92) head. My son is between Hossa and Johansen with the black ball cap on.

WE have been to about 15-20 games in the last 4 season and we have never seen them lose.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great seats! Those pics were awesome!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

great seats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great seats!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those were pretty similar seats to what I had for the Habs-Canucks game - and I think I agree that a little higher perspective is pretty nice. But it's so cool being right down there so close to the action. The play is so fast and you never know what may happen being right down at the ice. Stupid mascots may squirt water at you for cheering on the other team. LOL

Glad to see that your perfect record is intact! You wanna become a Habs fan by chance? They can use any mojo right now.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Great seats, the game I attended in the United Center a few years ago was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced in an arena. Sitting on the glass would be SWEET!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

WE have been to about 15-20 games in the last 4 season and we have never seen them lose.

That's an amazing record..... I cheer for a team that's half a country away from me, so I've only ever been to road games.... and I think the running tally is 1-8 in games I've been to, lol.

Great seats though. Looks like it was a great night.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prosserfan39's Items on eBay

Gee, I've been to three Wild games, and they only won one. But it was a playoff game against Chicago, so that was pretty sweet. Looks like you had awesome seats and an amazing experience! I understand what you were saying about hearing the whistle. I work as a goal judge at local USHL games, and it can be very hard to hear the whistle from the first row directly behind the glass.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ronsanto4hof's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Gee, I've been to three Wild games, and they only won one. But it was a playoff game against Chicago, so that was pretty sweet. Looks like you had awesome seats and an amazing experience! I understand what you were saying about hearing the whistle. I work as a goal judge at local USHL games, and it can be very hard to hear the whistle from the first row directly behind the glass.

Must not have been last year, I recall the Wild being swept out of the Playoffs by the Blackhawks after taking care of the Blues for us in the first round ;)

In all seriousness, we love going to games. Considering my wife and son are both Brits and have only been in the States for the last 3 years (4 hockey seasons) they have both taken to hockey. I even caught my wife watching a game on TV when my son and I were upstairs working on his homework one night. That is just an added bonus for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aweomse seats and great pics!