Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

IP Pittsburgh Pirates mini camp Bradenton, Fl. 1-13-16

Was a lot tougher than my friends and I thought it would be. More people were there than we anticipated, and the major leaguers weren't close enough to any observers to even ask them. Ended up getting:

Reese McGuire (3)
    Alen Hanson (2)
    Nick Kingham (3)

not much but hey it's a start to 2016.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Bradenton Marauders were great during the regular Single A Season. Almost nobody there getting autographs. I made a notebook (for the first time) with the photo corners and put 8 cards per page. Almost everybody signed the entire page of 8 cards, including McGuire, Meadows, Barnes, etc. I got 56 autographs in one day there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I was able to graph them twice last year, and got a few others in St Lucie at the FSL All Star Game. They were def one of the best teams to graph last year in that league. Meadows is a signing machine, I can tell though that McGuire is starting to cut back. Barnes and Jacoby Jones were 2 others that I got everything I had. I wish all teams were that great!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yep, I was really happy with the Marauders.

I live in Tampa and work close to Steinbrenner Field, so I hit the Tampa Yankees pretty hard last year, averaging around 30 cards per game with most guys signing an entire page of cards. Didn't get there when Beltran or Ellsbury were rehabbing but I know at least Beltran signed. Nice to catch guys on the way up before they become impossible to get. The Rays stadium has gotten really tough to get anybody beside the same 5 Rays guys that sign before pretty much every game.