Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See penzcards's Items on eBay

Hopefully he turns it around when he starts playing in a couple weeks. I was thinking that its also the other product releases that are keeping his of the young prices lower. First black diamond thunder for all the big $$$ and now trilogy, even with its poor reviews is still paying $$ for mcdavid sticker autos.

And PS for the love of the hobby, can someone please teach 97 to have a proper autograph. It honestly looks like '982' signed your card or some other jumbo. All of the guys today really need a cursive lesson just simply for the auto. The old boys used to take so much pride in signing something!! Loops and hooks, not just first initial and a line (cough JVR cough) haha. Last i heard it won't matter much anyways with the upper deck lawsuit they are facing, maybe panini will be back. or leaf! haha

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hopefully he turns it around when he starts playing in a couple weeks. I was thinking that its also the other product releases that are keeping his of the young prices lower. First black diamond thunder for all the big $$$ and now trilogy, even with its poor reviews is still paying $$ for mcdavid sticker autos.

And PS for the love of the hobby, can someone please teach 97 to have a proper autograph. It honestly looks like '982' signed your card or some other jumbo. All of the guys today really need a cursive lesson just simply for the auto. The old boys used to take so much pride in signing something!! Loops and hooks, not just first initial and a line (cough JVR cough) haha. Last i heard it won't matter much anyways with the upper deck lawsuit they are facing, maybe panini will be back. or leaf! haha

Fortunately he's been using his downtime to work on a new signature. Our first glimpse of this was via this epic, epic canvas print.

https://twitter.com/CWAT1982/status/...007552/photo/1
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See penzcards's Items on eBay

Nice photo! And definitely a step in the right direction for his signature

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

At his current prices you're better off just buying one OP. You can get one for less than the cost of two boxes right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't answered back in almost a week. School got very busy. Thanks for all the input! I went out and grabbed a few tins to try my luck and nothing. Will probably try to snipe Ebay or maybe keep buying product as I have extra money left over in the coming months. Much appreciated!

Matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12