Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: SCF This Week

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF This Week

I will have a video later in the week to go more in depth with some of the items that we are working on. However, I want to share some thoughts and I will expand on this later in the week.

• We are looking at updating the Logo. With that we are also looking at making some changes to the default SCF Colors.
    • I am working on my finalized outline of what I see for using and earning Card Cash on the SCF.
    • I have split out Soccer, Wrestling and MMA into their own forums. I will be slowly looking to align them with how the other 4 major sports look.
    • Speaking of the forums, the Hockey Forums have been modified and the other sports will be aligned in a similar fashion. There will be some additional tweaks made
    • I have added some software that allows members to tag other members in a similar fashion to Facebook and Twitter. It is off at the moment as there is an issue with Cut/Paste from an application or another forum to SCF. I hope to have this on soon because...
    • I am going to experiment with a Card Draft. Rules would be similar to a group break. The difference is that unlike a group break were there is no guarantees, every participating member will get something. More on this to come.

If you have questions, thoughts, comments, please post or PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Sounds good Scott.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Exciting stuff!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content