Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

I can do the whole lot on the broncos stuff. Just think of me if you come across any broncos color refractors as I'm having a tough time finding them. Feel free to post, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soccer-n-golf's Items on eBay

I can do the whole lot on the broncos stuff. Just think of me if you come across any broncos color refractors as I'm having a tough time finding them. Feel free to post, thanks.

I will definitely send you any Bronco colored I get.....thanks for the help.....posting

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok no need for picture bud how about the 3 cards you wanted for the elite new breed jersey and the 2 jordan matthews topps chrome cards

He doesn't want to trade the RC GU for just those three.....thanks though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

List is updated....could use all you have....LMK what your looking for on them.....have a ton of 15 TC....also have a couple N.Foles Auto's....but will be tough to get those for most.....unless its a huge lot....LMK.....thanks

you have any Manziel 2014 stuff. Bishop Sankey 2014 RC stuff, Kadeem Carey RC stuff, Charles Sims RC stuff. Still like the foles stuff but not a necessity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

have RC stuff of all those guys.....I'll get you a list

SCF Rewards
    Country

list updated......thanks CamaroPat

BANNED

Country
    See kckards2525's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have a lot of the cards you are looking for. I'm looking for a few certain RCS and super rookies(1989) as well as colored refractors of a few rainbow sets I'm trying to complete. I have a complete wantlist and all my chrome should be in my inventory. Lmk if we can work a trade ou . Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a lot of the cards you are looking for. I'm looking for a few certain RCS and super rookies(1989) as well as colored refractors of a few rainbow sets I'm trying to complete. I have a complete wantlist and all my chrome should be in my inventory. Lmk if we can work a trade ou . Thanks.

Would be a lot easier if you just list what your looking for or need.....thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...LY-lt-lt-lt-lt

check my tradelist my have some you need :) i am looking for Gurley/Beckham Jr./Winston/Newton

BANNED

Country
    See kckards2525's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast