Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking 3d printed sports card case?

So I've been hearing a lot of about this 3d printing filament technology recently but not sure if it's still available for an average Joe like me.

I would love to make a custom card holder (Actually a few of them) for some of my prized possessions Also would love to gift them to our mobile workforce in Manila.

Kind of like this but perhaps see-through:
    https://pinshape.com/items/8792-3d-p...ness-card-case

I have a killer Jaromir Jagr jersey shaped card and few rookie cards as well.

Is anyone familiar with this technology or is it still in the works. It would be sweet to print your own drum throne. My drum sets are getting rusty.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ultimateboss; 04-04-2019 at 12:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can buy a 3D printer for around $1000. Don't know if you can make a custom sports card case with one but you should be able to since they make some pretty amazing things with them now.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can buy a 3D printer for around $1000. If the numbers don't make sense for you, it might not work but don't know if you can make a custom sports card case with one but you should be able to since they make some pretty amazing things with them now.

Hey thanks for the reply! $1000 eh? A little too expensive for me for now then but yeah I would love to learn more about this technology first (Hopefully I'll have enough saved up by then). Apparently they are now printing 'human skin' with it as well - Mind blown . . .
    Last edited by ultimateboss; 10-14-2017 at 02:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I heard of this technology but quite frankly I am afraid to use it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404