Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which sports players and other famous people consistently sign TTM's?

I am looking for easy targets to try and get ttm autos from. Which people have a high success rate? I already have Wade Boggs and Dirk Nowitski.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It should read, "I'm looking to mass mail famous people I'm not a fan of so I can impress my friends."

I don't do it to impress anyone, I enjoy collecting autographs. I have been buying autograph cards for a while now, and I decided to stop doing that and focus more on TTM's because they are more personal. Please don't assume things about people based on 2 sentences of what they wrote. I am only looking for the easy ones because I don't like to send out TTM's and not get any response.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Please check the TTMM, this will give you a great idea of who signs consistently from what address and in what time frame.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php

Good luck
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't do it to impress anyone, I enjoy collecting autographs. I have been buying autograph cards for a while now, and I decided to stop doing that and focus more on TTM's because they are more personal. Please don't assume things about people based on 2 sentences of what they wrote. I am only looking for the easy ones because I don't like to send out TTM's and not get any response.

Don't send to famous people. Send to smaller known players, I.E. Blake Swihart. That's the best way to make profit, because, clearly you want a profit if you only send to famous people. I send photos and I hang them up on my wall, it's nicer IMO than having tons of cards, plus, photos are nicer to own, rather than cards. If you want to make a profit, it takes work, and it's not ALWAYS EASY, hence the bolded sentence.

Send to young players that will become stars, Blake Swihart, JR Murphy. Occasionally you'll find great stars like Brian Dozier & Clayton Kershaw that sign via mail. But personally, I don't see the point of writing a long letter to receive two cards that you'll sell within a week of getting them. I like sending photos and having the player read it. I send to retired players, who personalize more, and current players. Every TTM I ever sent out, I wrote "P.S. If you don't mind, can you please inscribe "To: David" on the item I sent, thanks so much and have a great day!". That way it's to you, you never question whether you shall sell it. Sometimes, you get no response. Sometimes you wasted $1 on stamps and 25cents on envelopes. You don't complain.

Sending should be a hobby, not a job. As you're treating it like one. Just enjoy sending out, if you want to send out just for a profit, I wouldn't do it, but don't let me stop you. Do what you love. I send out for nice surprise under my name, I send out to enjoy. Yes, if one day I am in debt and I need $250 to pay off my bills. I'd sell some of my cards and memorabilia, but only if I have to. Enjoy the hobby, although I don't recommend sending it out just to make a profit. Or to ONLY collect stars. I have 50+ TTM's received 250+ sent. I love every single card that I bring into my house, whether it's the next Babe Ruth, or a nobody. TTM Collection is a hobby to enjoy.

David.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

No where in the op's post do they say that they are trying to make a profit. Let's not jump to conclusions. They are asking who signs consistently, just like tons of people ask all the time. Let's try to stay above the stuff seen on other sites.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don't send to famous people. Send to smaller known players, I.E. Blake Swihart. That's the best way to make profit, because, clearly you want a profit if you only send to famous people. I send photos and I hang them up on my wall, it's nicer IMO than having tons of cards, plus, photos are nicer to own, rather than cards. If you want to make a profit, it takes work, and it's not ALWAYS EASY, hence the bolded sentence.

Send to young players that will become stars, Blake Swihart, JR Murphy. Occasionally you'll find great stars like Brian Dozier & Clayton Kershaw that sign via mail. But personally, I don't see the point of writing a long letter to receive two cards that you'll sell within a week of getting them. I like sending photos and having the player read it. I send to retired players, who personalize more, and current players. Every TTM I ever sent out, I wrote "P.S. If you don't mind, can you please inscribe "To: David" on the item I sent, thanks so much and have a great day!". That way it's to you, you never question whether you shall sell it. Sometimes, you get no response. Sometimes you wasted $1 on stamps and 25cents on envelopes. You don't complain.

Sending should be a hobby, not a job. As you're treating it like one. Just enjoy sending out, if you want to send out just for a profit, I wouldn't do it, but don't let me stop you. Do what you love. I send out for nice surprise under my name, I send out to enjoy. Yes, if one day I am in debt and I need $250 to pay off my bills. I'd sell some of my cards and memorabilia, but only if I have to. Enjoy the hobby, although I don't recommend sending it out just to make a profit. Or to ONLY collect stars. I have 50+ TTM's received 250+ sent. I love every single card that I bring into my house, whether it's the next Babe Ruth, or a nobody. TTM Collection is a hobby to enjoy.

David.

I will agree that sending to younger players that you usually have a higher success rate. I also suggest checking the TTM Manager for addresses and success rates.

I hope that you have a load of successes with your mailings. Plenty of members have really helped me grow my personal collection and thank you to all the members here who help each other out along the way! We have some real quality guys who will assist you as well. I would look at the TTM mailing guidelines sticky forum in autograph central to help with questions as well. Thanks for selecting the SCF autograph community and all it's wonderful members as a source to grow your collection and please post your successes as we would like to share those additions to your collection! Thanks!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since my son is old enough to enjoy it with me, I recently jumped into the TTM hobby again. We research the people we want to sign stuff using online searches for their past and career details, and then cross reference that with the success board on here. It's been quite enjoyable for the both of us, especially when we see a package or letter in the mailbox. We also pick three questions each and write them on index cards for them to answer. The players seem to appreciate it, especially the random questions my son will ask. Please note... pretend that the person you are writing has absolutely no resources, such as pens, sharpies or baseballs, cards, photos whatever. Otherwise you might not get back what you are expecting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since my son is old enough to enjoy it with me, I recently jumped into the TTM hobby again. We research the people we want to sign stuff using online searches for their past and career details, and then cross reference that with the success board on here. It's been quite enjoyable for the both of us, especially when we see a package or letter in the mailbox. We also pick three questions each and write them on index cards for them to answer. The players seem to appreciate it, especially the random questions my son will ask. Please note... pretend that the person you are writing has absolutely no resources, such as pens, sharpies or baseballs, cards, photos whatever. Otherwise you might not get back what you are expecting.

I agree! It's always fun to send out and receive and I always act like they have nothing except for card TTM's but when sending a baseball, jersey, helmet, glove or anything else besides cards and photos, I don't include pens! Enjoy TTMing !