Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card shops in Michigan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Card shops in Michigan

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of any good card shops in the Metro Detroit area?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where are you located, there's a couple different ones. A newer one in downtown Rochester that I hear is pretty good, another at 17 and Ryan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm mobile.

I just spend a lot of time in the metro Detroit area. For instance this weekend I'll be in the Livonia area. In a couple of weeks time I'll be in Taylor and then the weekend after Northville.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm mobile.

I just spend a lot of time in the metro Detroit area. For instance this weekend I'll be in the Livonia area. In a couple of weeks time I'll be in Taylor and then the weekend after Northville.

If you're ever in the area the first weekend of the month, TaylorTown Trade Center in Taylor has their monthly shows.

Next show is Feb 5-7 then March 4-6
    Last edited by MattDMC; 01-29-2016 at 01:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See portus2004's Items on eBay

I've also gone to the one at 17 and Ryan a few times. The guy in there is pretty nice. Where are you located?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

If you're ever in the area the first weekend of the month, TaylorTown Trade Center in Taylor has their monthly shows.

Next show is Feb 5-7 then March 4-6

Is this the old Gilbrater Shows? Back in the 90's I use to drive out there a couple of times a year, even set up a table a couple of times. Those shows were great.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is this the old Gilbrater Shows? Back in the 90's I use to drive out there a couple of times a year, even set up a table a couple of times. Those shows were great.

No it not the old show as the Talyor location was sold. A dealer or two from the Taylor location knew there was a need for a show and got together and found space to do a show at Taylor Town.

Also, check out the Mt. Clemen venue for a nice monthly card show. Great box prices and a decent selection of cards.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

HI Don,

I also did the Mt. Clemens show a few times back in the day. Glad to see it's still around. I'm going to check out their show schedule and see about taking a trip out there.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

HI Don,

I also did the Mt. Clemens show a few times back in the day. Glad to see it's still around. I'm going to check out their show schedule and see about taking a trip out there.

Not as much as in the heyday as they have other shows set up with the sports cards now. Still a great show for wax and a decent selection of cards. That from my take from 2 years ago. Lmk your thoughts.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drove by Gibraltar trade market this afternoon. Advertising a card show this weekend. Any good? If so, might drop by Sunday. Interested mainly in hockey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast