Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Deck ePacks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty similar to what you'd be paying at the LCS for a single pack these days.

Could be fun, but when you request the physical cards do you have to pay the usual shipping from COMC as well?

Can be costly in a hurry.

I hadn't thought about that, but the answer is yes, you have to pay to get cards shipped. That part isn't so great...
    Free if you transfer to your COMC account if you have one, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Shipping Methods and Costs
    Upper Deck is working with “Check Out My Cards” to ship the physical trading cards. Shipping rates vary and depend on expediency of service, your shipping address, and the quantity of cards being shipped.

So, I'm thinking the $3 flat rate shipping option. If that's the case, I'd wait until a few physical cards have been accumulated before shipping?

Pretty similar to what you'd be paying at the LCS for a single pack these days.

Could be fun, but when you request the physical cards do you have to pay the usual shipping from COMC as well?

Can be costly in a hurry.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bought a pack just to try it out, tried to open it and got this message "Error has occurred" - doesn't look like they have all the bugs ironed out or heavy traffic.

Ha, I just bought a second one for the fun of it and am getting that error as well when I try to open the pack. That's not very good.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Next things I'm wondering about......

With the Tim Horton's cards, you could key in a code that was inside the packs. I'm guessing UD could (will??) start adding stuff like that to packs in the future.

Also with the Tim Horton's cards, you could "trade" with other people.

Say I open up 10 packs, get a bunch of virtual base cards. Will I be able to trade my virtual base cards for other virtual base cards, with uses?? This would let me get to 10 copies of one card pretty quickly.... and thus be able to trade in for the Foil parallel.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres
    See ragamuffiner's Items on eBay LinkedIn

No trading as of yet, but possibly in the future one would hope.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

From UD:

Finally, there are some folks that are confused regarding the rare inserts like High Gloss. They think we printed an all-new version of High Gloss cards. That’s totally inaccurate – we held aside the applicable number of all physical cards needed for ePack cases – thus, the inserts in ePack cases and hobby cases draw from the same pool of physical chase cards.

Note that there is an allocation of all Series 1 for the ePack promotion, which means that part of the print run was reserved for this release. Same will be the case for Series 2 and one other product in the 2015-16 season.

There are NOT 10 HG Connor McDavid cards to be found in the ePack breaks. Depending on what percentage of the run was set aside for ePacks, and what came out of those there may not even be ANY McDavid HG's in there. Might be 1 or 2. It might be different for each player.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

From UD:

Note that there is an allocation of all Series 1 for the ePack promotion, which means that part of the print run was reserved for this release. Same will be the case for Series 2 and one other product in the 2015-16 season.

There are NOT 10 HG Connor McDavid cards to be found in the ePack breaks. Depending on what percentage of the run was set aside for ePacks, and what came out of those there may not even be ANY McDavid HG's in there. Might be 1 or 2. It might be different for each player.

So the folks who spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars buying real cards trying to get a McDavid HG were duped because all ten copies were never seeded into those boxes despite stating they were hobby exclusive with the print run stated on the packs.

There re will be a lot of unhappy people once they hear this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres
    See ragamuffiner's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Yikes, that's definitely not going to go over well. Would be nice to know the numbers on what exactly was "held over" though before spending a ton of money on these ePacks...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Jeez, so UD withheld hits from the physical Series 1 for the E-Pack Series 1?

Just exactly how over produced is this years Series 1???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Extremely?

Yet there was a 'shortage' from the distributors to drive up prices.... lol

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast