Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Deck ePacks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Upper Deck ePacks

So this looks interesting.

I guess as a result of the success of Tim's cards Upper Deck has decided to this.

We talked earlier about kids getting started this could be a way to do it.

The daily free pack might be a tedious way to collect but it is free!

https://www.upperdeckepack.com/

But the potential for physical cards might be intriguing for some.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres
    See ragamuffiner's Items on eBay LinkedIn

I'm wondering how exactly this works. Will the physically shipped cards have anything on them to notate that they're from "e-packs" instead of regular Upper Deck Series 1? Because based on the odds online for these e-packs it would DOUBLE the production run of Series 1.

Example: High gloss are limited to 10. If 10 exist in physical Upper Deck Series 1, does that mean another 10 exist via e-packs? And if they can then be sent to you in physical form, are they identical to the currently existing Series 1 HG cards or "tagged" differently so it's an e-pack version?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres
    See ragamuffiner's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Also, looks like only the base cards are digital only, so anything else can be shipped to you. That makes me kind of want to buy these e-packs instead of regular Upper Deck Series 1. No one cares about the damn base cards anyway, so no I can just get the inserts/SP's/etc. and that's it.

Assuming the physical cards are notated as being from e-packs, I wonder what sort of value they're have. Production run is the same as the standard UD Series 1, but you have to assume a lot of cards will end up in the hands of kids that will just keep them digital or get stuck in "dead" accounts. So does that make the physical e-card version of a Young Gun, for instance, more valuable than a regular Young Gun? Or does the e-card taboo make it worth less regardless? Hard to say.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well I've registered. Looks interesting. First pack was all base. So my e-luck is the same as my physical pack luck. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There will be exclusive items for this as well:

Combine 10 copies of any individual digital base card (#1-200) on e-Pack, or 5 copies of any individual physical Yong Guns card (#201-250) on e-Pack, to receive an e-Pack exclusive physical foil parallel of that card.

Build e-Pack Exclusive Code to Greatness and Instant Impressions Insert Sets

• Combine a complete set of either insert on e-Pack to redeem for a limited physical card #0 from that set
    • Combine 20 copies of card #0 on e-Pack to redeem for an ultra-rare physical card #00

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

There will be exclusive items for this as well:

Combine 10 copies of any individual digital base card (#1-200) on e-Pack, or 5 copies of any individual physical Yong Guns card (#201-250) on e-Pack, to receive an e-Pack exclusive physical foil parallel of that card.

Build e-Pack Exclusive Code to Greatness and Instant Impressions Insert Sets

• Combine a complete set of either insert on e-Pack to redeem for a limited physical card #0 from that set
    • Combine 20 copies of card #0 on e-Pack to redeem for an ultra-rare physical card #00

Well that explains where the Larkin YG on COMC came from, just wonder how the seller got one already and got it listed on COMC already.

Link:
    http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/201...arkin/10837052

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Well I've registered. Looks interesting. First pack was all base. So my e-luck is the same as my physical pack luck. LOL

Same as you all base!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Free Pack:
    Johnathan Quick Base
    Shane Doan Base
    Brooks Orpik Base

That's it? 3 cards in a pack? Even for free I feel ripped off lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

McDavid foil YG already up on COMC...http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/201...David/10837025

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prosserfan39's Items on eBay

This is actually really cool. I'll probably sign up once they come out with the app.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast