Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gagne12scards's Items on eBay

Weirdest way you've seen cards packaged?

Saw these come to me in the mail today and thought it took some work and is alittle odd to see, and wondered what you guys have seen for packaging? these came in toploaders/team bags and then wrapped in colorful paper with heart stickers all over them? Odd I thought anyway, maybe somebody loves me!

uploading images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha I see we have purchased from the same seller

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Haha, awesome! I've had a few experiences with weird snack & food paper/cardboard packaging around the team bag. Odd, but still made me laugh. Those were the tastiest hockey cards ever....
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I received a jersey card inside a bubble mailer. That's it. Just the card. No penny sleeve. No top loader. No packing slip. No protection of any kind. Just the card thrown inside the mailer.

Luckily it came through unscathed, so I didn't leave negative feedback. But it was lucky.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 12tetris's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Not weird as such but I got a card from Canada in a bubble envelope, top loader but the envelope wasn't sealed, the sticky strip still had the bit you peel off on. I was surprised the card was still there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gagne12scards's Items on eBay

I've had cards sent to be with no toploader/cardsleeve before as well and somehow they survived. I dont know how a open envelope would survive but you got lucky there! Btw I've got a couple Rask cards you might be interested in. PM coming.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Excessive tape imprisonment.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

My weirdest was a card in a bubble mailer that the card was wrapped in aluminum foil. No top loaded, no penny sleeve, no team bag, just a card wrapped in aluminum foil and put in a bubble mailer.

I think the seller had some extra aluminum foil left over when he was done making his hats.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prosserfan39's Items on eBay

Excessive tape imprisonment.

Yep, I've dealt with a few of those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I almost wish I'd taken a picture, there's one seller I've bought from a few times who must have an entire stamp store worth of old Canadian postage stamps. I've received some oversized bubble mailers from him (like 8' x 10' if not larger) where the entire front of the envelope except my address is covered in stamps ranging from a penny and up, and all from different years of production spanning from like the 70's to more current ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast