Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My quickly-growing Jack Eichel PC...

Been a Jack Eichel fan ever since he made his debut for Boston University. As a BU grad, it's nice to see someone go out of their way to become a Terrier, and make such a name for himself while doing it. They were only 1 period away from a national championship, but with the numbers he put up, a Hockey East title, a Beanpot and the Hobey Baker in his back pocket, he'll be remembered as a Terrier for a long time to come, with a good shot at being the best pro ever to come out of the school.

It's been tough trying to get as many cards as I can now that he's turned pro. Him and McDavid are the hot rookies of the moment, and his card prices have made supercollecting him very cost-prohibitive right now. Still, I think I've done pretty well so far, and there are a ton more releases coming down the pike in the upcoming months. I'll have to be very discerning the rest of the year, and have slowed down a lot so I can afford a YG Exclusives /100 (or a HG /10 if I truly luck out!) in a few weeks. If anyone pulls one of those, please keep in me mind!

Without further adieu, hope you guys like what I've amassed so far!

Jack Eichel PC Photo Gallery

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Very nice PC!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for checking it out, appreciate it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Coopey's Items on eBay

Well done! He's going to be a tough one to keep up.
    There are some great young American players out there and he is at the top of the list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Well done! He's going to be a tough one to keep up.

You bet it is...gonna take deep pockets. Especially the limited auto opportunities on cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You bet it is...gonna take deep pockets. Especially the limited auto opportunities on cards.

i'm glad i already have my Leaf Superlative auto... /25 (the /5 and the /1 are way out of my range), and he's in a BU uni. I have zero interest in airbrushed Sabres stuff, and the Leaf Trinity auto that just came out... well, I'm a Yankee fan, so seeing him in a Sawx uni... blerg.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bumping to the top to show off my latest acquisitions and the top dogs of the Eichel PC. The Exquisite Spectrum /15, YG Exclusives /100 and the UD Employee PMG are new additions and just a few of my favorites.

Had to ease back on some of the newer releases, but trying to limit myself to Red parallels (for the BU connection) for the cards I dig the most. OPCP Red Prizm /149, Skybox Ruby /50 and OPC Marquee Red incoming soon!

See the entire collection here (and thanks for looking!):

Jack Eichel PC Photo Gallery

SCF Rewards
    Country

That booklet is very, very nice!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Man, this is one impressive collection. Keep up the great work !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content