Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

2015 Topps Undisputed Metal Signs

Hey guys,

I was reading the current Beckett magazine and noticed that they had an article about Topps putting out Metal signs for the 2015 Topps Undisputed Set. Anyone purchase any? I do see some floating around eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

http://www.topps.com/artwork/metal-a...html?limit=all

When I read about them at first, immediately went to the site looking to grab a handful...until I saw the 59.99 price tag. As cool as they look, a tad bit pricey for basically a blown-up base card (Though they apparently were on sale at one point...lower $ may entice a purchase.) Kinda sad though that someone scooped up the horsewomen, Trish, Finn & others & are trying to sell them for triple the $$$

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I went out on a limb and purchased the John Cena gold 1/1 sign. Hopefully it looks awesome in person for $100.00.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think you'll be disappointed with your purchase. I bought a Bray base /99 when they were on sale for $30. It's pretty awesome looking. The thing that really enticed me into buying is how amazing of a piece it will be when I get it signed.
    Keep watching. Topps runs 1/2 price sales on their wall art all the time. Pretty sure the guy that scooped up Horsewomen and Balor 1/1's bought them when they were $50 each.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't think you'll be disappointed with your purchase. I bought a Bray base /99 when they were on sale for $30. It's pretty awesome looking. The thing that really enticed me into buying is how amazing of a piece it will be when I get it signed.
    Keep watching. Topps runs 1/2 price sales on their wall art all the time. Pretty sure the guy that scooped up Horsewomen and Balor 1/1's bought them when they were $50 each.

I will have to keep an eye out for the sales. I would like to get my hands on the /99 Cena to, but didn't want to spend all that money at once. I would love to see the Brray Wyatt once it's signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will have to keep an eye out for the sales. I would like to get my hands on the /99 Cena to, but didn't want to spend all that money at once. I would love to see the Brray Wyatt once it's signed.

Did you get any of the Cena 2015 Base Topps wall art they had. They were oversized 11x14 cards. They did a base /99 version and a gold /1 version. They've been putting them on sale for $10 on the /99 and I think $30 for the /1. They usually do the sale about 3-4 days a month. Not sure if they still have the Cena /1 in stock or not. They even did some of the crowd Chants cards like this too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

They had 2015 Topps Base ones as well??? I must investigate this :D