Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice rainbows in there. Thanks for the show. Update it as you go :)
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See r.yau27's Items on eBay

Very nice PC's so far. Glad to help you out with a lot of the Drouin's too.

Thanks for the trades again!

Very nice rainbows in there. Thanks for the show. Update it as you go :)

I definitely will, it's been difficult tracking some of these cards down!

And now for a nice update to the Drouin PC! I got some sweet looking patches to go with a printing plate I picked up. The solo patch was already included in the last update.

I forgot to post this last time, but it's a nice, sharp looking card and I sent it with the BGS group submission.

I also had a nice little surprise today! I was out all day between classes and tutoring, managed to get back home just before 8, and picked this package up. It's labeled from Upper Deck.

Inside were these redemptions. There's a nice 3 color patch on the Exquisite ARP /27, and the Trilogy /49 auto isn't such a bad card itself! I already put both the cards in extra bubble wrap and back into the original bubble mailer, so they're safely protected for the next group submission.

Thanks for checking out one of my more exciting updates, with scans for once...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See preifer101486w's Items on eBay

Really nice PC

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (20)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators New York Mets
    Twitter: @@stephler4 Instagram:

Great looking PC! Thanks for the pics

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

I just got my Showcase Drouin /175 day before yesterday, you should get yours soon. Mines a nice 3 color patch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just got my Showcase Drouin /175 day before yesterday, you should get yours soon. Mines a nice 3 color patch.

@jbmmadman I did receive my copy a few weeks back; however, it was damaged as you can see in the scan below, so I have sent it back to UD.

As for the rest of the show and tell update, today's is a super update. It has a spectacular finale that you'll really want to lay your eyes on!

First off is another true RC. My only complaint is the vertical auto, which seems awkwardly placed in relation to the rest of the card.

Next is a lot of Drouins I picked up. Most of the cards are ones I didn't previously have, but I picked up a few doubles as well. This purchase completes the Fleer Ultra set!

I got a couple more nice cards from this year's SP Game Used. The first of the two is a 3 color "Skills" patch /25. The second is just a dual jersey of Drouin and Stamkos.

Next is the base RC auto from Masterpieces. I just need the "2014-15 UD Masterpieces Framed Black Leather #171 Jonathan Drouin" /50 parallel to complete the set!

Next are a couple low/mid-end Artifacts cards. I'm not really sure why, but I couldn't get the pic of the patch to be upright.

I got an OPC Update Red border. These are relatively short printed and as such, I haven't seen many around. I was glad to grab this one while I could.

Then comes a mix of Teravainens and Drouins. The Teravainen has a nice chunk of the 8 from the sleeve patch! Meanwhile, the Drouin
    at the top left is numbered to /5, which completes the Skybox Premium Prospects subset.

Another redemption came in, and who doesn't like those Future Watch Autos?

More acetate here with the Ice Premieres ARP /10! I love the design and this card looks really nice.

Then a Teravainen Artifacts ARP /3 from his rookie year. The patches are small, but they're both 4 colors!

I saved the best for last...

There are some real PC goliaths in this scan.

The Drouin Cup RC /99 came in, and the patch looks amazing in person. It's clearly a three color patch (white/silver/blue), and the question is whether or not it's actually a four color patch. The silver in the middle of the patch appears very shiny, while the grey/silver shade at the bottom right of the patch is much duller. It may be a different shade altogether.

Underneath the Cup rookie is the one and only Golden Treasures auto. It's my first non-printing plate 1/1 of Drouin, and ironically it's the first OPC Platinum auto in the set I've gotten of him!

At the top right is the Fresh Threads Black Patch /5 from Ice. It has 3 colors and 4 breaks, and the acetate design is sweet.

I picked up a Drouin SPx RC /249 as well, which leaves me with only the Fleer Showcase (when I get a replacement for it, hopefully) and the MVP RCs as the only two true rookies I don't have in my possession! However, Beckett is somewhat confusing and lists the Ultimate ARP /25 and Ice Premieres ARP /10 as RCs when you filter on the side, but not when you type "Jonathan Drouin RC" into the search bar.

And finally, the Red Glow Auto Glove is awesome! The picture doesn't do it justice, as there's so much texture and stitching that the scan simply cannot capture. It's a card best seen in person.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, what an update to the PC's! A little bit of everything there. Pretty cards, well done!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on getting the Cup rookie!
    One day I'll get the Cup rookie for my MacKinnon PC :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one update today: I added the first Johnny Hockey auto to my collection, but of course it had to be paired up with another Drouin! It's interesting that the inscriptions are for two different "leagues"

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just one update today: I added the first Johnny Hockey auto to my collection, but of course it had to be paired up with another Drouin! It's interesting that the inscriptions are for two different "leagues"

Nice one! Love the dual inscriptions, too. And which product was this from?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast