Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See r.yau27's Items on eBay

My Drouin and Teravinen PCs!

I've been collecting cards for just about a year now, and I wanted to display how my main two PCs (Drouin and Teravainen) are coming together. I'm graduating in May and starting my new job in June, so with that huge move to Madison coming up I'll probably take a (short) break from collecting when the time gets closer. Sorry about the grainy pictures, I wanted to post something quickly and not scan cards until 3 am...

Before I post the pictures, these are the Drouin and Teravainen redemptions I'm waiting for:

And now for the fun part!

Drouin

An Ultra RC and a nice SPx patch, but nothing super crazy.

Working on the Black Diamond rainbow! Still a long way to go...

Some OPC stuff, somehow I keep ending up with a ton of the update cards...

Working on the OPC Platinum rainbow too. I have the White Ice /199 incoming but still need the rest, and don't have any of the autos either.

2014-15 Artifacts + "The Random Misfits"

2014-15 Trilogy! Too many different cards to go after the complete rainbow, but I figure I can pick up the /199 parallel and /99 auto sometime and call it a day.

2014-15 SP Game Used + Fleer Showcase: I'm working on his Draft Day Marks and just got the true rookie the other day! The Green Metal Universe card is numbered /10 and I have the blue one incoming (out of /25), so all I need for that rainbow (I think) are the two easy ones, the red /65 and base.

2014-15 Masterpieces: I'm only missing the black /50 parallel and base auto to have all the Drouins from that set!

2014-15 Series 2: A bunch of regular YGs, an exclusives, and a canvas. I have a BGS 9.5 YG (w/ 2 10s) and another exclusives incoming. Someday I'll get the high gloss and acetate versions to finish it off...

More Series 2, and a Rinks of Honor booklet. The booklet cards are pretty neat!

UD Premier, probably my favorite set of last year! Those are some amazing patches! I need the gold /10 version, and I suppose the blue 1/1 if it evers comes up! (top row, from left to right: /199, /199, /25)

2014-15 Ice/Black: I think I'm just a huge sucker for acetate cards in general, they look super sleek!

2014-15 SP Authentic: I didn't manage to pick up any of the parallels, which technically would have been easier to complete, but I got a lot of the autos instead!

2015-16 MVP: I think I only the Gold Scripts /100 and Super Scripts /25 to complete this rainbow! I somehow managed to pick up all the rest through trades in the past couple weeks.

2014-15 Ultimate, The Cup... + Printing Plates: The Obsidian Scripts is pretty cool, and I was fortunate enough to pick up a couple printing plates while I could. (Magenta plate from 2014-15 Masterpieces and Black plate from 2015-16 MVP)

2015-16 OPC: I got all of these in one trade, and I think I only need the retro blank backs card to finish this set!

2015-16 Series 1 + Full Force: I have the canvas card too but I forgot to pull it out for whatever reason. I managed to snag the high gloss /10 a while back, so I'm pretty close to completing this rainbow.

2015-16 Artifacts: So, I have 2 of the 10 copies of the Emerald Jersey/Patch Auto... LOL!

Teravainen

Some YGs and canvas YGs (one is BGS 10!). I'm still missing the exclusives, high gloss, and acetate versions.

A few oddly combined cards to go with the OPC Platinum stuff. I have a black retro /100 incoming, as well as an Ultra RC.

2014-15 Trilogy + Masterpieces printing plate: The Ice Scripts are really good looking cards. I still need the "true" RC though.

2014-15 Ice + Black + SP Game Used + 2015-16 UD Buybacks: More acetate cards = my biggest weakness in the card business. I'm very glad to have copies of the really short printed "true" RCs, and the BD auto is neat!

This wasn't supposed to be the highlight of the show, but since I forgot to take a picture of it until the end it gets a picture by itself... Still, it's numbered /41 and it's tinted purple, which is cool.

2014-15 The Cup (Part 1): This Enshrinements set has to be one of the coolest I've ever seen... It's definitely a set I would never get tired of looking at. Apparently a couple copies that Drouin signed popped up but weren't included as part of the checklist. What's up with that? Once I start my job this might be a set I try to complete!

And you might be thinking, "Why is this only part 1?"

Well...
    There's a part 2...
    And it turns out, a while back I picked up a Teravainen Cup ARP /99! The patch on this one is sweet and it's a lot more unique than the red/white/black swatches that a lot of the other ones have.

I spent a lot of time working on this show, and will hopefully be adding to it as I get more cards. Thanks for your time, and any help adding to either PC would be greatly appreicated!

Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

- Ryan
    Last edited by ryau27; 07-15-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ryan, your PC's are excellent ! It amazes me how you've managed to pickup so many Droun's and Teuvo's in that time. Well done!

More specifically, I really like how some of these rainbows are coming along. For a player collector, some of those can be quite difficult to track down! And the Teuvo Cup RPA /99 speaks for itself. A true collection cornerstone right there.

Keep up the great work on your PC's, looking forward to more updates !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See birdysplat's Items on eBay

Awesome collection. I also PC Teuvo. Don't have as many as you do and I'm missing the Cup RPA, but I'm getting there! If you end up with any duplicates or if you stumble on Panarin, feel free to look me up!

Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

Well done Ryan! I really enjoyed that show and this is the perfect time to pick up Drouin cards. You know what they say 'out of sight out of mind', so stocking up on him while he's relatively 'inexpensive' is a good idea. Congrats on graduating and landing a job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I've been systematically working away at Drouins since last summer, and Teravainens since the fall. I've been trying to pick up a lot of the low-end cards via trades to save on shipping costs, and have bought the higher-end cards without overpaying too much, for the most part. I'm really excited about the OPC Platinum rainbow in particular, those cards are just stunning in person! The only problem is that with only 1.5 years of UD products out for these guys, it can be difficult to find cards on the market I don't already have...

Ryan, your PC's are excellent ! It amazes me how you've managed to pickup so many Droun's and Teuvo's in that time. Well done!

More specifically, I really like how some of these rainbows are coming along. For a player collector, some of those can be quite difficult to track down! And the Teuvo Cup RPA /99 speaks for itself. A true collection cornerstone right there.

Keep up the great work on your PC's, looking forward to more updates !

Sweet, I'll let you know if I pick up any extras! The only duplicates I have right now are pictured above (the OPC Platinum RC, YG, and canvas YG). I don't have any Panarin, but I'll definitely keep you in mind! Good luck collecting the Hawks

Awesome collection. I also PC Teuvo. Don't have as many as you do and I'm missing the Cup RPA, but I'm getting there! If you end up with any duplicates or if you stumble on Panarin, feel free to look me up!

Cheers!

Thanks, that wasn't entirely my intention, but the whole fiasco in Tampa has allowed me to pick up some real bargains! Of course, those 1/1's still aren't going any more cheaply. I've already had to pass on 3 of them, unfortunately, and it might turn into 4 later today if the auction price goes up as high as I think it will. As an econ major, I totally agree with what you said there. Best for me to complete some sets before he plays another game.

Well done Ryan! I really enjoyed that show and this is the perfect time to pick up Drouin cards. You know what they say 'out of sight out of mind', so stocking up on him while he's relatively 'inexpensive' is a good idea. Congrats on graduating and landing a job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick update!

I picked up this beauty, and didn't realize how thick the card would be until it arrived. It's a simple, but nice design.

A nice graded YG, and another YG Exclusives:

A couple autos, a neat shoulder patch, and a few cards to make progress on my rainbows!

And my first memorabilia item, a signed puck with the 2015 All Star Game logo on it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

Need these two?

Attachment 104735

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already have the Ice Scripts but I could use the Lustrous Rookie auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (27) UCB
    Country
    See ultimatehockeyfan's Items on eBay

Very nice PC's so far. Glad to help you out with a lot of the Drouin's too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast