Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Stuff to wrap up that's piled up + the final Kesler numbers

Saturday night!!!! The Habs beat the tar out of the McDavids so for one night everything is as it should be :)

Me, I'm cleaning up my situation.......got onnnnnnnnnne more card incoming, and then that is that. Started in on scanning my "vintage" binder, cards from when I was a kid hahahaa. I don't FEEL old.......

And I rounded up and catalogued the last of my Keslers. My final tally is 1062/1470 or 72.2% of the total run, including 102/300 one-of-ones. Not bad for fours years worth of collecting eh? Like I said, if anyone ever sees the 1/1 Finite Prizm then please let me know!!!

A couple from this year's Artifacts, turns out I have 11/14 for the rainbow. Could have been 12/14 but I chose to spend my money on two of THESE by mistake.............

IDIOT!

Randoms, the show-stamp came in a trade with Sharky94, thank ya sir!

This one was way tough to find. Finally popped up on eBay for like $20...........

NT Plates, how I got to the 100+ 1/1 mark for cheap hahahaaa

I already have one of these, but I liked the piece of stick so what the heck............

This was a nice find five years after the fact, a mini-white-whale

This completes my UD Premier 13-card "rainbow" yay!

More Artifacts

Canucks team issue, signed, from 05/06 I think. Up for auction on eBay three times for six bucks before I finally caved hahahaaa. How sad is that......

14/15 SP Authentic misprint, no foil. Very minimalist.............

And that's it. Seven binders which will now.........collect dust?

Oh well, onwards and upwards!!!!! Here's some miscellaneous pictures of men...........

1999/00 UD MVP SC........... was anyone else collecting back then? Remember how RC's of Pavel Brendl and Milan Kraft and the others were hot hot HOT?????? And Patrik Stefan!! And who can forget Steve Kariya????

I bought some custom Winter Classic cards from Jon, a set of Bruins to give to the gal who'll turn up in the story about the card at the end of the show because I felt bad for her and she's a huge Bruins fan so I feel EXTRA bad for her, and two sets of Canadiens, one for myself and one for a skinny little waif in Toronto looooooooooves the Habs so much. THESE CARDS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Trevor Linden DUAL-COLOR JERSEY!!! GAZE IN AWE UPON GREATNESS, FOOLS!!!!!!!! ------------>

Couple more 1997 autos

An SCF deal!! From Mike (rinkrathobbies) who lives as far away from me in the GVRD area as possible, thanks sir!!

I just love this card :)

.........and this one

THREE cards from North-of-7, Godddddddddddddddd will I miss buying from them........... all three went for the opening $29.99 bid. Multiply that by three and do the exchange and it came out to just under 4K Canadian

Forever Rivals Toronto expo redemption #1

Redemption #2, OMG sooooooooooooo pretty.........

And another steal on a Mario............

This one actually went for $34 I think. Still, whatta deal..............

And finallyyyyyyyyy........... I didn't think there could ever be a cheesier mustache than whatever Sidney Crosby was trying to grow. I was wrong. A Twitter friend of mine bought a tin of The Cup and hit this card and we all agreed that it was amazing and would sell for tons, which was good because she was trying to finance a Pastrnak Cup ARP. She put the card up on eBay and with an hour to go it wasn't doing so great, so I decided to "help" a bit and I put in my max bid. Which bumped it up a dollar. And then it ended 59 minutes later for that price. I have no idea if it was that the auction ended at 2:30PM PST or what. It was the only one to show up on eBay at that point and some of these cards go for insane money, even the Kesler I won cost me five bucks more than this one.........The only thing I can think of is the mustache...........

Ladies & gentlemen, Mister John "Groucho" Tavares..........

Cya!
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 02-07-2016 at 02:40 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This post was sad but awesome at the same time. Sad to see the last of the Kesler's roll in, but nice to see you still having fun with the hobby. Great pickups!

And nice Moustache !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Very solid show Ed. Congrats on the JT.

Love the Linden rainbow.

GL on the vintage scanning. It is a fun trip

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff as usual. Nobody likes a quitter. The Kesler PC most go on. I would start a poll but don't know how :/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Nice stuff as usual. Nobody likes a quitter. The Kesler PC most go on. I would start a poll but don't know how :/

When you writing your initial post, toward the bottom you'll see Additional Options; Post a Poll should be an option that you have

poll1.png

Once the thread is posted, you should be directed to adding your Poll question and also options for the poll

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Scott, started one over in Hockey Card Talk. Muwhahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I voted!

Yer all nuts...............

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the dedication to put together the Linden jersey in every rainbow colour... do you do that on all the UD game jerseys you collect or something in particular made you chase that one (just trying to armchair diagnose the varying levels of crazy amongst us collectors, lol).

Man, over 72 percent in just four years? That's pretty incredible given how rarely some things surface after the first-week frenzy dies down. Does that include 1/1's too, if so and you subtract out 1/1's whatcha at?

So which projects are ya gonna keep working on... 04-05 SPA? Random stuff from the Sally Ann when you get stuck in traffic? ;)

Even if you don't pick anything new up I'm sure there's years worth of entertaining show n tells from your existing stockpile as you gradually scan and organize it, looking forward to many more shows!

Oh, and for heavens sake, invest in a decent mouse house so Big Mike doesn't escape and meet the same fate as Mr Jingles and Paulie Walnuts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Without the 1/1's I'm at 82.1%. Four out of every five collectors would be happy with that amIright???

The Linden thing.........I bought the silver jersey at the Bonsor show and then someone mailed me a bonus black jersey with an eBay purchase and then I was scanning through the eBay listings and saw red and white and blue and I figured why not? because they were like a dollar and it'd be a nice little thing that I could do unlike the other Lindens that Kevin & Elliot & Brett hoover up. I knew the patch would set me back and it surrrrrre did, because Kevin & Elliot & Brett hahahahaa.

Now? Now there's nothing left to do but wait for my last piece of mail and pay off some debt and sort out my stuff. I'll still be buying from Derek and the monthly shows but until the dollar recovers I'm just gonna lay low :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country

Very nice show and tell Ed and glad to see you got the Havlat all scanned up into the PC!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast