Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2016 Topps Rack Pack, Nice pull

So, earlier today I went to Wal-Mart to buy a rack pack of 2016 Topps. I got home and ripped the pack open. Well like the fifth card in, I pulled a auto. It's a Scouting Report sticker auto of Miami Marlins catcher J.T. Realmuto. I couldn't believe it I never pulled a auto or a relic out of a pack like those. Not bad for my first pack of 2016 Topps. Also pulled some good base cards and inserts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, earlier today I went to Wal-Mart to buy a rack pack of 2016 Topps. I got home and ripped the pack open. Well like the fifth card in, I pulled a auto. It's a Scouting Report sticker auto of Miami Marlins catcher J.T. Realmuto. I couldn't believe it I never pulled a auto or a relic out of a pack like those. Not bad for my first pack of 2016 Topps. Also pulled some good base cards and inserts.

Congratulations! Love when you get luck with retail packs!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratulations! Love when you get luck with retail packs!

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome score. Seems so rare to pull an auto out of a rack pack. Last auto I pulled in an individual pack from the store was in 2013 Heritage Baseball. Plus, Realmuto is an extremely talented kid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome score. Seems so rare to pull an auto out of a rack pack. Last auto I pulled in an individual pack from the store was in 2013 Heritage Baseball. Plus, Realmuto is an extremely talented kid.

Thanks and I agree Realmuto is very talented.