Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Earning Card Cash on SCF

I have been delayed on getting this done for you all and I apologize.

If you have not noticed, most every user has been starting to earn CC for their activity on SCF. The Card Cash can be used for a number of different purposes.

• Purchasing Cards from the CC Store
    • Pack sales (when we have them)
    • Card Cash Auctions (VIP Perk)
    • Card Cash Raffles (run by Scott or Roger)

We are going to look to add to this program over time. However I want to outline how everyone has the ability to earn Card Cash on SCF.

1. Contests - The easiest way to earn CC is by participating in contests. Andrewhoya, our contest MANager (see what I did there! ), has no less than 2 contests on going at the same time. Additionally, there are contests in most of our sport forums where you have the ability to earn CC for your participation and/or winning (depending on the contest).

2. Posting - I have made a change to the way all members have the ability to earn CC via their post activity. The posting rates are as follows

Non-VIP members can earn from .1 to .15cc per new thread started and .05 to .1cc per thread response
    VIP Members can earn from .3 to .45cc per new thread started (triple the rate of a non-VIP) and .15 to .3 per thread response (changed on 2/9/16).

There will be a Premium Membership that will be launched later this month that will earn double the Non-VIP Member rate.

VIP members will continue to enjoy CC Perks, such as 10% off items in the SCF Card Cash Store, exclusive auctions, first option to purchase packs when available.

If you have questions, comments, please ask.

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just noticed I've earned .1 and .2(which I've read and found out how, I think). I also saw I spent .1 a couple times. What did I spend it on?
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

when you edit a post, you a debited but re-credited once the edit is done

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

nice!