Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Vault Contest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

This is one of my favorite card in my Habs PC although I just realized he's actually pictured in a Leafs jersey.. Good thing there's no logos showing

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bojo604's Items on eBay

Here is one of my favourite ITG cards that I actually managed to pull myself: 11-12 Between The Pipes Shooting Gallery Chicago Blackhawks Gold Version 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I've been able to come up with a few nice ITG cards featuring Jagr, but one of my biggest pickups when I got back into collecting again some seven years ago was this nice Tri-auto featuring a couple other notable Pens:
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

FLyersfanadam;

That is one great card.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

Professor-Chaos;

Probably one of the best Lumbergraphs card we have ever done.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

Goose97;

Nice to see that that great card has found a good home.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well, from where do I start.
    I have a 12 ITG cards in my collection and 5 of them are 1/1 and my favorite of them is -
    2013-14 ITG Decades 1990s Mega Goalie Jerseys #MG13 Arturs Irbe

6476774.jpg

It costed me a half of my month wage but this card is worth any penny.
    Since ITG is the only supplier of Arturs Irbe memorabilia cards I'm loving ITG from the top to the bottom. I would be happy to have some Irbe's Sharks memorabilia and more with Sandis Ozolinsh who has a nameplate set. If it happens, it'll be the other company. I'm really sad that ITG is passing away, but at least there are lot of Irbe and Ozolinsh memorabilia cards to acquire. Since I won't be able to afford a box of ITG Final Vault I can't wait the day it'll come out so I can see the checklist. Of maybe sir Bprice could give me some, I won't tell anybody

Thank you ITG for these great years and the opportunity to collect Arturs Irbe cards.
    SCF Threads: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content
    Check out these external spreadsheets for my various card lists:
    Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ;

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a great Irbe card. Glad it found a good home.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Sweet Irbe. Decades 90s Mega Forward/Goalie cards are the best sub-set ever created. I've pulled two but unfortunately not on the obscure side like the 3 I've seen sell for over $800.

Anyone ever seen the Yzerman or Fedorov pulled? I missed out on the Osgood if I recall correctly.
    Master List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well, from where do I start.
    I have a 12 ITG cards in my collection and 5 of them are 1/1 and my favorite of them is -
    2013-14 ITG Decades 1990s Mega Goalie Jerseys #MG13 Arturs Irbe

6476774.jpg

It costed me a half of my month wage but this card is worth any penny.
    Since ITG is the only supplier of Arturs Irbe memorabilia cards I'm loving ITG from the top to the bottom. I would be happy to have some Irbe's Sharks memorabilia and more with Sandis Ozolinsh who has a nameplate set. If it happens, it'll be the other company. I'm really sad that ITG is passing away, but at least there are lot of Irbe and Ozolinsh memorabilia cards to acquire. Since I won't be able to afford a box of ITG Final Vault I can't wait the day it'll come out so I can see the checklist. Of maybe sir Bprice could give me some, I won't tell anybody

Thank you ITG for these great years and the opportunity to collect Arturs Irbe cards.

That patch is insane, easily the best Carolina Hurricanes patch I've ever seen! Congrats on adding this to your PC.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast