Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Final Vault Contest Tribute Show n' Tell

Doctor Brian Price, in an awesome gesture of coooooool, is running a "show off your best ITG card" contest here at SCF to celebrate the upcoming release of ITG Final Vault.....

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Vault-Contest

Now seeing as how we all seem to think Dave's Gordie Howe 1/1 Mega-Patch from Lord Stanley's Mug is the winner, and seeing as how we're only able to show off one card, I thought it would be nice to show off the rest of it. I sorted through my unsorted-box and pulled all of my ITG stuff out and HERE IT ISSSSS!!!!!! The different varieties and styles are actually pretty amazing through the years.....

Feel free to add yours, anyone and everyone! Dave, you've got 130+ more 1/1's from Mug hahahahaaa! I know a lot of you have a whack of slabbed Ultimates. Let's send this mother off right!!!!!

Thanks Doc. Thanks for all of these, for the ones in the binders, for the ones in the slabs, for the Ryan Keslers, for the chase, for the fun, for the chance to touch tiny little pieces of 80 year-old leather. It was one wild ride

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

Very nice! Those old habs are awesome.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So awesome :) Great Team Canada stuff!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I cleared out a lot of my ITG stuff after some stuff happened last summer, but I did keep a few things...

Six years of searching high and low...

There's a few other things but these are the favoured highlights of a major moment in Carey's career.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Here are some of mine from 02-03 BTP!

Sorry for so many! Missing two autographs and a few HSHS
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul, get help. ASAP.

Sets I've never seen before, I don't even know where to begin. That's just awesome, man :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wellllll, since you asked, guess I have to share just a few of the many, many highlights in my PC that are all thanks to ITG and Dr. Price.

Starting with the Sedin PC, I'll try to narrow it down to a top 10...

From the innaugral Ultimate Memorabilia, one of my favourite hard-signed cards...

Can't do a favourite list without my whitest of white whales, this one haunted my want list for about a dozen years until I finally landed it...

Then there was a dark period of 5 years where only a single ITG Sedin card was made, and I own it :o)

Finally with a deal with the Sedins in place, some fresh cards in 2010-11, love this Bauer glove...

Perhaps the nicest Sedin patch card ever made, from Superlative v3...

Not sure what happened here with the lack of photo (all other Sedin cards in ITGU had a picture), but nonetheless a CCM 1/1 piece is always sweet...

From the VIP event, the only ITG Sedin shield that I'm aware of...

And to wrap up the Sedin side of things, I decided to make a little splash and pick up dual, triple, and quad Made to Orders from the same product, and made my own little rainbow of Sedin/Canuck goodness :o)

And from my little Lord Stanley's Mug project... let's start things off with some regular memorabilia cards

Love this little Rocket plus 'that guy who scored a hat trick in 21 seconds'

Just like the look of this card

I'm not even into dudes, but that McNeil is just so classy and dreamy...

Speaking of classy, the innaugral Conn Smythe Trophy winner...

One of the first high-end cards I just had to have from this set, a Barilko glove with some awesome stitching...

Next up a few gold parallels

Not sure how striking the resemblance is, but just love this Beliveau card...

The swatches on this one are just wow...

One of the nicest multi-swatch all multi-colour cards I've seen from the set...

One of my best bargains, the Richard brothers, gold 1/1 for a fraction of what the silver x/9 went for...

Not too shabby, a 3-colour St Patrick...

Now for some true (no more parallels) 1/1's...

Have quite a few of these Memo/Auto cards, none nicer than the swatch on this Cheevers...

Like the Sawchuk stick with an interesting clear tape job...

Always nice to have a Gretzky Easton aluminum 1/1...

But even nicer, Bobby Orr!!!

Not sure much could top those, but was pretty stoked to hit this beauty in a group break...

Now this is where Dr Price's customer service excelled, the swatch on this Bobby Baun jersey is so ridiculously thick that it was literally bursting out of the card, and he personally helped to have it remade a couple of times, finally in a thicker cardboard to hold the patch in...

If I can't have the Maurice Richard, at least I've got his brother...

Burnaby Joe!

The only 1/1 I've pulled myself, one of the nicer Mega Patch swatches around!

And the pride and joy of my PC...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta love ITG and dr.Price for all years making some of the best and most desired cards to collect for us and the passion is hard to beat, my PC would be rather boring if i didnt have some gems from ITG/Leaf over the years so here are a few of my favs.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Here's all my ITG cards:

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Reebok logo on the Enroth stick/auto is AWESOME. Is that a 1/1?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast