Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Baseball HOFer - "vintage",gu, auto - "SPECIAL" of the day

The cards/items that will be posted on this thread will be available until I sell them or remove them . A good "variety" of "SPECIAL's" will be available. Shipping w/tracking is included in all of the prices. Check out the list of "SPECIAL's", and get it/them while you can.

I accept - cash, check, and postal money order

As of 04/02/23 ---------------- The "SPECIALS" currently are :

1)
    Any combo of cards that have a total bv of $100 for $37.50.NOTE: on HOFer auto's, only those with a bv less than $50 are included on this "SPECIAL". So, check my threads, and then let me know what you want for $37.50.

Here is the
    link to a good number of my ACTIVE THREADS - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...t-threads-quot - Check them out, then let me know what cards you want.

2)2008 DONRUSS SPORTS LEGENDS #5WILLIE MAYS uniform w/stripe #ed 2/5 - $40 (includes shipping w/tracking) - A "GREAT" deal -How often do you get a HOFer GU #ed /5 for just $40 (including shipping w/tracking)? -NO LONGER AVAILABLE, GONE

3)GONE

4)GONE

5)$100 bv of Cal Ripken,jr cards "lot", no duplicates, for $40

6)$100 bv of Nolan Ryan cards "lot",no duplicates, for $40

7)MEDIUM FLAT RATE PRIORITY BOX - approx. 1700-1800 baseball cards + 1 baseball gu card OR 1 baseball auto card, for $42.50 (this includes shipping)

8)TEN (10) different BRYCE HARPER cards, for $17.50

NOTE: If you purchase more than two "SPECIAL's", I'll take $5 off every other "SPECIAL" you want after the first two you buy.

**********Just a REMINDER: ALL "SPECIAL" PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.**********

THANKS for checking out the "SPECIAL" list. Now, get what you want while it is still available.

Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-02-2023 at 03:08 PM. Reason: making some changes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, just a little more time to get the Clemente bat card. If it hasn't been sold, it will be replaced today with another HOFer card going up for sale. So, get the Clemente, at the price posted in post #1, before it is replaced.

The Clemente bat has now been replaced with a Harmon Killebrew auto. So, the "Killer" auto is now for sale and will be until sold or replaced by some time tomorrow.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-16-2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: adding info.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up ttt for tonight --- The Killebrew auto is still available. --- However, it will be replaced tomorrow by another card. --- So, get it while it is available. --- Have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the Killebrew auto "deal" is now being removed, and is being replaced, for today, by a Christy Mathewson pants card "deal". Get it while it is available !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the Killebrew auto "deal" is now being removed, and is being replaced, for today, by a Christy Mathewson pants card "deal". Get it while it is available !!!

I'll take the Mathewson with a money order
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

pwaldo - thanks. I'll post the deal shortly, please confirm.

The Christy Mathewson uniform card has been sold !!! Also, the next card has been posted. The "current" card available is a Barry Larkin auto !!! Get it while it is available !!!

Have a good night.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-17-2016 at 11:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get the Larkin auto while it is available !!!!!!!! Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Larkin auto has been removed, and replaced by today's "SPECIAL" !!! Get it while you can !!!

Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's "SPECIAL" has just been posted !!! Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Warren Spahn auto is STILL AVAILABLE !!! Get it while you can !!! Another "SPECIAL" will be posted some time tomorrow.

Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast