Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hi Guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Guys.

New to the whole autograph collecting thing. Started back in November and I am hooked. I will be attending a Training Camp day for the Oakland Raiders in July. I'm am sure to have plenty of success there. I plan on going with a picture for all the 1st time pro bowlers, about a dozen balls and would also like to get jerseys signed. This is where the purpose of this post comes in. Is anyone aware of a site that sells QUALITY china jerseys? I have viewed AliExpress and those jerseys, though should play the part, might not be the best piece to display. Does anyone have any suggestions or go to sites that provide quality product at an affordable price? I think the only jersey I will splurge on is an Amari Cooper Pro Bowl jersey. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Not much out of china is "quality" haha :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not much out of china is "quality" haha :P

You're probably right. Except I seen some really good fakes. Especially in Oakland.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Just making a joke.

I guess just check ebay? That's where I'd start.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm looking at the auctions there too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AliExpress has some quality stuff, it's just a matter of figuring out which sellers look decent and then getting a little lucky.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At the Colts Training camp they have a store with game/practice/team issued jerseys at the beginning of camp most have random names of guys that didn't make the team but at least you know they are quality unless they are all torn up from use. Not sure about the Raiders camp, but I wish I did as I'm a Raiders fan stuck in Indiana.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I ordered some of those China jerseys a few years ago and got 3 out of the 5 I ordered 3 months later and took another month to get my Credit card charged back for the other 2!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You can also check discount stores like Value City and AJ Wright although the selection is spotty at best.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404