Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

Can anybody help me with an american package to canada

i have seen members offer to help us Canadians with packages coming north of the boarder. i am in need of such help. anybody interested in providing me with such assistance? would be grateful.

pm works best - thank you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

or maybe a Canadian with a US postal box.....
    anybody??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Open a comc.com account. That's where I get everything from the USA shipped now. It may take a while until you get the hold the actual card(s) in your hand but that's the potential beauty in it. I've made $120 US from a card I've never had in my possession.

I get cards shipped there and receive a shipment from them every 2-3 months. Lots of PC cards that were never for sale on their site and a few cards strictly for re-sale purposes (and no loss if I end up keeping it) .

I could get it shipped there for you no problem, but then it has to come to me and then to you. Realistically it would only cost you a few more dollars but there are too many middle men.

Just open a comc.com account.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a PO box.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

you can PM me also

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thank you to all who responded with offers of help. SCF members never cease to amaze me with their willingness to help out
    Peace Fellow Babys - Ice

mods- please close thread