Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: I'm done with Panini

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (146)
    Country
    See leedawg62's Items on eBay

I'm done with Panini

Delete please
    Last edited by leedawg62; 10-18-2016 at 07:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I'm with you.

I gave up on Panini when they started the Points program. It's bad enough to wait years for a hit, but to have to pay an extra 5 bucks to get it, that was just too far for me.

And they STILL have redemptions!

This is supposed to be a fun hobby. FUN! Not aggravating. Not frustrating.

I gave up on my outstanding redemptions last year. I got thru to a guy pretty quickly, and made the choice to end ALL my outstanding tickets and get what ever I could and be done with it already. YEARS of checking their stupid website, hoping again and again that something will happen.

Seeing stickers come out in following years, while my cards sit in a box in Texas somewhere, awaiting a sticker that's getting put on other products.

Seeing on card autos of those players come out, years later, while mine STILL sit in the box waiting for a sticker.

Enough. I feel like an idiot for playing that game, and won't do it anymore.

I have one rule for collecting football cards now. NO PANINI PACKS OR BOXES. Period. Let someone else break it, and I'll grab the single's I want on ebay. Once they have been redeemed, of course.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

I'm with you.

I gave up on Panini when they started the Points program. It's bad enough to wait years for a hit, but to have to pay an extra 5 bucks to get it, that was just too far for me.

And they STILL have redemptions!

This is supposed to be a fun hobby. FUN! Not aggravating. Not frustrating.

I gave up on my outstanding redemptions last year. I got thru to a guy pretty quickly, and made the choice to end ALL my outstanding tickets and get what ever I could and be done with it already. YEARS of checking their stupid website, hoping again and again that something will happen.

Seeing stickers come out in following years, while my cards sit in a box in Texas somewhere, awaiting a sticker that's getting put on other products.

Seeing on card autos of those players come out, years later, while mine STILL sit in the box waiting for a sticker.

Enough. I feel like an idiot for playing that game, and won't do it anymore.

I have one rule for collecting football cards now. NO PANINI PACKS OR BOXES. Period. Let someone else break it, and I'll grab the single's I want on ebay. Once they have been redeemed, of course.

Lol! That would tick me off too. Why offer redemptions f9r stuff you havent even received yet..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

I'm not big on opening boxes. I've only ever redeemed one card (Panini) and waited over a year. I had actually forgotten about it. But I recently opened a few boxes. Couldn't help but to purchase a few boxes at a show. To my surprise, pulled two redemption cards. On the outside of the box, it states that I would receive a guaranteed 4 autos per box. Didn't realize redemption autos counted towards the guaranteed autos. I don't think I would have purchased the boxes had I known that information. So I redeemed the two redemption cards. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. I'm likely to forget about the cards if they ever do come in. And by the time that they do (if), the once "prospect" will probably be a journeyman caliber player. I couldn't imagine having dozens of outstanding redemptions. I guarantee that a class action lawsuit could take place if enough consumers came together.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Detroit Pistons

Did you ever get those redemptions back?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (146)
    Country

I finally got through to someone and got it taken care of.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't complain about Panini in the States. They bought the whole NBA card business in Europe and then they decided not to publish US collections here. Now, the only way for us to get hold of NBA cards is either by buying them in the Internet or by trading. Unfortunately, Panini (despite being originally an Italian company) does not care about European collectors.

We are the ones who should complain about this firm.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (146)
    Country

This thread is old. Mods please delete