Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: OC22's TTM successes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Received one back from Pirates pitching prospect Mitch Keller in one month from the West Virginia Power:

Also attended an in-person signing with Indians legends (yes, legends!) Omar Vizquel and Carlos Baerga on Saturday, and came away with a signed baseball from both. Not going to post the pics here since they're IP successes, but photos are in the bucket for those interested in checking them out!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Received one back from Pirates pitching prospect Mitch Keller in one month from the West Virginia Power:

Also attended an in-person signing with Indians legends (yes, legends!) Omar Vizquel and Carlos Baerga on Saturday, and came away with a signed baseball from both. Not going to post the pics here since they're IP successes, but photos are in the bucket for those interested in checking them out!

Congrats on getting Omar and Carlos!!! I have never got to see Omar in person, but Carlos was always great to fans! Class acts and great players!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on getting Omar and Carlos!!! I have never got to see Omar in person, but Carlos was always great to fans! Class acts and great players!

Thanks! That was the first time I met Carlos, and he seemed like a good guy. He took some time to talk with everyone who came through the line and seemed genuinely interested. I had only met Omar once before when he was playing a couple games at the Indians' local Class A affiliate. He barely acknowledged the people he was signing for that day, but he signed what must have been several hundred autographs. Yesterday, he took some more time to talk with everyone and also seemed pleasant.

This crossed two big Tribe names off my list. Baerga was my favorite player as a kid, so that ball will have a nice spot on my shelf. Now I've just gotta chase down Manny Ramirez and Albert Belle (and not have him run me over with a car).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave Roberts in about three weeks c/o the Dodgers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been out of town and/or stranded thanks to cancelled flights this week. Several returns upon my arrival home!

8x10s:
    Dan Otero in 11 days c/o Cleveland Indians (Personalized without request...Go Tribe!)
    Colby Lewis in four weeks c/o Texas Rangers (Included a cardboard backer which I did not send. USPS still bent the photo, but the effort was greatly appreciated!)

Cards:
    Carter Capps in three weeks c/o Miami Marlins
    Daniel Robertson in six weeks c/o Durham Bulls
    Mike Cameron in 11 days c/o Home

Also got an RTS from Jim Bouton's PO Box 188 address. Going to try the other address next week. Updates to follow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really cool success from yesterday. I sent Giants' SS prospect Christian Arroyo an Official Eastern League All Star Game baseball, and I mentioned in my letter I'm going to try to get it signed by several members of both All Star teams. Without my asking, Christian returned the ball signed by himself and Richmond teammates Ryder Jones and Tyler Beede, who also made the All Star game. Very excited about this one!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

That's a cool story from Arroyo! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a cool story from Arroyo! Congrats!

Thanks! I was really exited to get that back, especially since Ryder Jones doesn't appear to sign TTM if you look in the database.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Zach Britton returned my 8x10 signed in 13 days c/o the Orioles. Always nice to get a return from an All Star!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more back today. Dodgers prospect Lisalverto Bonilla signed my card in 10 days c/o Tulsa Drillers:

Mariners catcher Chris Iannetta in three weeks c/o Mariners:

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast