Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

If you could change anything about SCF, it would be....

Members -

Something that I have started to discuss privately is making some changes to SCF. However, before I get into details, I want to hear from you all. This is your thread to suggest anything that can make SCF a better place. It can be small, it can be pie in the sky big.

Some of the thoughts you might have may already be in the works. Some of these I can share, some I cannot (because it's really a thought and there is nothing in place yet.

I will not promise that every suggestion you make will or can be implemented but you might have an idea that we may not have thought about but I will listen as long as it is constructive.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies
    See ike_348's Items on eBay

Not so much a change, but more of an addition I've thought of would be an auction house/marketplace directly related to the inventory system. I know we have the CC store, but this would be for PayPal/cash.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not so much a change, but more of an addition I've thought of would be an auction house/marketplace directly related to the inventory system. I know we have the CC store, but this would be for PayPal/cash.

this is something that is planned - there are some technical items that need to be completed before this could become a reality.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Firstly, I like some of the things you have done so far, particularly the image uploaded contest and the other hockey contests.

It would be great if the inventory system could become more of a marketplace with increased use. I'd much prefer to trade/purchase through the inventory than search through trade threads. I'm not entirely sure how to make it happen, but it would be cool if you could.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get answers to my questions. I need to delete stored emails from my in box so I can recieve more.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ***NONE***'s Items on eBay

Used to received CC bonus for your birthday, .....forget what is use to be, wasn't much, but it was a nice little BB gift.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Firstly, I like some of the things you have done so far, particularly the image uploaded contest and the other hockey contests.

It would be great if the inventory system could become more of a marketplace with increased use. I'd much prefer to trade/purchase through the inventory than search through trade threads. I'm not entirely sure how to make it happen, but it would be cool if you could.

I think there is a lot of value in making something like this to work, whether it is a marketplace, if it's using the inventory system to generate sale/trade threads, etc. Ultimately, I would love to have multiple options for this.

Get answers to my questions. I need to delete stored emails from my in box so I can recieve more.

If you are talking your SCF PM box, that can be done in a couple of ways

1) In the Inbox (or Sent items if this is enabled to save sent PM's) you have the ability to click on the checkbox, the there is a pull down at the bottom, select delete from there.

2) This is in the Edit Settings, check to see if you have Sent Private Messages set to Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default. You can select Don't save a copy of sent messages and this would help save on the PM space you have.

Used to received CC bonus for your birthday, .....forget what is use to be, wasn't much, but it was a nice little BB gift.

Is this not happening? It should be for all members. VIP's will receive more, but all members should be getting this.

BANNED

Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See gwo311's Items on eBay

I have 2

1 take the card cash store out of beta so we can search for a certain person store

2 a counter offer on make a offer card cash listings

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have 2

1 take the card cash store out of beta so we can search for a certain person store

2 a counter offer on make a offer card cash listings

these would go hand in hand with opening up the Inv. Manager to real $ sales. This is something that I want to open up further, believe me, I do.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I love this site and everything about it :) If I could change one thing though it would be the way searches are done. For example if you do a search of the forums for Getzlaf or Iginla or Jagr you are going to come up with all the threads containing those players names. But when I do a search for Bobby Ryan I get every bobby and every Ryan listed. Minor inconvenience I know but still a bit of a pain. I am not a computer guy so I dont know if there is any way to refine my search so it only bring up threads contain "bobby ryan" in that sequence but it would make my life easier. Regardless, keep up the great work that you are doing this site is awesome!!!
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast