Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Look at each athlete as they are all different.

here is Dick Allen

Some athlete just say any item so it all unique. Hope that helps.

Don

I'm such an idiot!! That was the one thing I did not do! Makes sense!

Thanks Don!
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm such an idiot!! That was the one thing I did not do! Makes sense!

Thanks Don!

Your not a idiot just a blonde moment and we all have those.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just bought my ticket tonught. Will be there Saturday! Gotta fit it in all in one day, meet some contacts that I've dealt with from SCF, and also SCF members and staff...gonna be a long day

You will be busy.

meelypops Hope you do well at the show.
    Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Legends and New York Baseball Stars Round Out Panini America’s 2016 National Base Set

With the 2016 National Sports Collectors Convention set to begin two weeks from today, it’s time to start ramping up our preview coverage of everything Panini America has planned to steal collecting’s annual summer showcase once again. Over the last few weeks we’ve shown you bits and pieces, including early looks at the National VIP set, parts of Panini America’s multisport wrapper-redemption set and some of the unique NFL autographs planned for insertion.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...t/#more-146775

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ken Stabler Collection to Be on Display at The National with Pristine Auction!

Pristine Auction is proud to present the Ken Stabler Collection auction. The auction is currently live online at PRISTINEauction.com and ends August 14th. Key pieces from the collection, including the iconic Hickok Belt Award, will be on display with Pristine Auction during the 2016 National Sports Collectors Convention. Be sure to visit Pristine Auction at booth 2317/2321.

Pristine Auction will also be giving away free T-Shirts. Throw the super comfy t-shirt on and we'll give you a raffle ticket entry to win any one of the 10 signed items we're bringing along. Join our email newsletter for a second raffle ticket!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a place where I can see the layout of the dealer tables prior to the show? I'd like to start planning my route if possible!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

@walker066 there should be a layout on the National website

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is there a place where I can see the layout of the dealer tables prior to the show? I'd like to start planning my route if possible!

http://nsccshow.com/list-of-2016-dealers/

That list the dealers so just figure who you want to go see and plan your route accordingly.
    @walker066

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Don. I found that, but was hoping to find the layout of the tables. I know Beckett used to have one before the National, but don't get that publication anymore.

No worries.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@walker066

How about this?image.jpeg

Don

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast