Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardfanatic35's Items on eBay

Ill be going, driving from North Providence, RI. MY 4th in a row, Ill be there for the whole thing, cant wait

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Ill be going, driving from North Providence, RI. MY 4th in a row, Ill be there for the whole thing, cant wait

I may see you there, coming from Douglas, Ma

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

It will be good to see other Pats fans there, the more the better. I'm going to be hunting for all my missing Brady rookies I need though so don't be buying them! :P

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

4 in a row is quite a streak. I take it you truly have a great time if you stay for the whole thing. See you there and hope you drop by the booth.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Historic Autographs Announces 37th National Plans!

The 2016 National Sports Collectors Convention is approaching fast and will run from Wednesday August 3rd to Sunday August 7th. Historic Autographs has plenty planned for the biggest week in the hobby! Our much anticipated 2016 HA The Mob product will be released at the National on the first day open to the public. That is just the beginning of what we have planned for this year’s National promotions and giveaways!

The first TEN people to arrive at our booth - each day - will receive a FREE 2016 HA The Mob style t-shirt OR a FREE complete 60-card set from the 2016 HA The Mob product that includes (40) base cards and (20) high number cards.

Our Distributing partners -Blowout Cards, Dave and Adams Card World and Steel City Collectibles - will be running promotions at the show for our most recent products which include: 2016 HA Art of Football Series I, 2016 HA Friends-N-Foes, 2015 HA Sex Sells, 2015 HA Civil War Sets, 2015 Signed Baseball Jersey Retail edition and our 2016 National Tin Promotion. Not only will the previously listed Distributors have specials on our products, but they will also be giving away exclusively made Mob Cards. These cards can only be obtained from the distributors listed above.

Historic Autographs also has giveaway cards for VIP Members and people who visit Beckett’s booth. A complete 4-card set from Blowout, Dave and Adams, Steel City and Beckett will earn you a special giveaway card from Historic Autographs at our booth #1233. We also will be giving away a second card at our booth available to those who purchase ANY Historic Autographs product and opens it at our booth.

Our National Tin Promotion has always been a BIG HIT and is exclusively being sold by Blowout, Dave and Adams and Steel City. The tins will have cards inside that tell you what you won. Tins must be opened at our booth and you will receive your item right then and there. This year’s product will include signed jerseys, signed baseball bats and signed baseballs. Highlights include: Hank Aaron, Joe Montana, Cal Ripken Jr., Lawrence Taylor, Jerry West, Mike Eruzione from the 1980 Olympic Gold medal winning Hockey team, Hope Solo and many more. One of the BIG HITS for the 2016 National Tin Promotion is a single-signed bat by Mickey Mantle certified by PSA/DNA!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardfanatic35's Items on eBay

4 in a row is quite a streak. I take it you truly have a great time if you stay for the whole thing. See you there and hope you drop by the booth.

Don

its awesome, I have a friend I go with, this is his 5th time going, I drove to cleveland when it was there and stopped by the Hall of Fame, that was incredible, we flew to chicago the last 2 times it was there. I will come to the booth, Thanks Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

ive never been to a show and have no idea what to do but since I live in nj I will be coming on sunday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ive never been to a show and have no idea what to do but since I live in nj I will be coming on sunday

Have any questions feel free to ask. Your going to be blown away!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be going as well. Fri/sat. Would love to meet some folks from here!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I will be with Don on Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is up in the air as Olivia has a medical procedure on the Tuesday and I will not leave until that is completed. #priorities

My weekend is up in the air due to several things that I need to potentially be back home for.

My plan is to have a couple items for giveaways on Friday.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast