Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I am debating on either taking a day off work Friday and getting their early or bringing the Mrs. along Saturday and spending the day there.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am debating on either taking a day off work Friday and getting their early or bringing the Mrs. along Saturday and spending the day there.

If you need any suggestions or help let us know. Sure there are a few guys or gals that can give you some input.

Don

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

If you need any suggestions or help let us know. Sure there are a few guys or gals that can give you some input.

Don

I used to go down to AC almost every week to gamble, so the traveling isn't a problem as I am about 2 hours away. I've been to the Convention Center before too, so all should be good, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I used to go down to AC almost every week to gamble, so the traveling isn't a problem as I am about 2 hours away. I've been to the Convention Center before too, so all should be good, thanks!

Cool I just know the feedback was horrible for this venue. All stemming around parking.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

37th National eNews - Upper Deck with Big Plans for the National!

Upper Deck has big plans for the 2016 National Sports Collectors Convention in Atlantic City from August 3-7. The company is producing an incredible wrapper redemption program, giving fans the opportunity to take part in a high-end group break for FREE, running the company’s extremely popular Random Acts of Kindness Scavenger Hunt, hosting an exclusive party for collectors and sharing a variety of other surprises for fans in attendance. In addition, the Company provided a sneak preview of the exclusive 5-card set to be given to all attendees who purchase a VIP Registration. Set includes greats of the game Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, LeBron James, Martin Brodeur and Tiger Woods.

Upper Deck's wrapper redemption program this year will include a Prominent Cuts set with 10 base cards (multi-sport), autograph cards and rare one-of-one cut signature cards, UD wrapper redemption packs will also include 10 top NHL Rookie cards that will also have rare autographed parallels. Fans will score prizes for checking out the show and finding Upper Deck Random Acts of Kindness envelopes which they can redeem at the Upper Deck Corporate Booth # 640. Upper Deck will raffle off spots to participate in a free group break for super premium product. Click here to view the Upper Deck blog post on the 37th National Sports Collectors Convention.
    Last edited by doniceage; 05-23-2016 at 03:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Win a family 4 pack of tickets for The 37th National!! Follow + R/T for a chance to win #NSCCAC #NSCC16

https://t.co/EDql3z7gMz
    @scottkoz20

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Upper Deck Announces Plans for the 2016 National Sports Collectors Convention

Sports fans were pretty fired up when they heard John Broggi talking about the 2016 National Sports Collectors Convention on the Upper Deck Blog. Now fans have another reason to be excited as Upper Deck shares details on the biggest collectibles show of the yea

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/06/upp...r+Deck+Blog%29

Hobby Insider Boss

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Insider (204)
    Country
    See gomaz's Items on eBay

Any recommendations, from people who have done it, on the best/most convenient way to get from the Philly airport to AC from the options posted above?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Experience the 37th National with the Whova Social Media App for Mobile Devices!

The National Sports Collectors Convention, Inc. is pleased once again to offer attendees (and would be attendees) a new mobile app which should make the National experience even better. The free online app has detailed information including a schedule of events, an exhibitor list, the autograph schedule, parking information, travel information and more.

You can download the free official Whova app for this event by clicking here and selecting your mobile platform. If you already have the Whova app on your mobile device, search for the 37th National Sports Collectors Convention under "Events" in the app.

Some of the benefits include:

Plan whom to meet at the event ahead of time by browsing opted-in attendee profiles in advance
    Send in-app messages and exchange digital business cards and other contact info.
    Receive update notifications from the National
    Access agenda, autograph schedule, directions, attendees list, floor plan, parking directions and more.
    Following your download, sign up on Whova using your email address or your social media accounts. Search for the 37th National Sports Collectors Convention in events. That's all you need to do!

Click here for more information on the Whova Mobile Event App.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any recommendations, from people who have done it, on the best/most convenient way to get from the Philly airport to AC from the options posted above?

Easiest way from the Philly airport is the Atlantic City Expressway. Should be about an hour. You will go north 95 after the airport to Exit 19/Walt Whitman Bridge and just follow the signs. It's a straight run.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast