Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Need Help Identifying These Autos..... Worth the Look !

I picked this up at a show in Nashville the past weekend and I need some help on 3 of the autographs. I am clueless on who they can be.

003.jpg

The autos I do know are
    Hulk Hogan
    Sting
    Mr. Anderson
    Garrett Bischoff
    Crimson
    Gunner
    Tara
    Madison Rayne
    Bobby Roode
    Rosita

The ones I can't tell are the autos above Madison's and the one next to the Direct name.

This is a Event used Turnbuckle from the Bound for Glory 2001 TNA PPV. It is numbered #2/12 and comes from TNA back in the day and is shadowboxed by them. Stand about 4 feet tall 2 feet wide and the autos are huge !
    Any other questions feel free to ask.

Dale
    Last edited by Djarum; 03-31-2016 at 02:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The autograph between Sting and Gunner is Rosita.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Tristar...kAAOSwL7VWtKII

The one on the right of the Direct name looks like it says either Booker T, Rob Terry, or Robbie E, but the sigs dont match Tristar TNA autos of them.

The one above Madison Rayne looks like it could say Jerry Lynn since he wrestled Rob Van Dam at that PPV. But I dont see any Tristar TNA autos to match, and his ECW autos from the late 1990s spell out his full name.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Rosita has been added. Now onto the other other 2. Thanks !

Dale