Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish Canada Post would have a cheaper option for tracking like USPS in the US.

I would gladly pay $5-6 CDN for tracked shipping for lettermail.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I send a lot out in the last 3 months I have had 3 parcels lost all small deals but they add up when padded envelope stamp and replacement cards I got one now so 4 in 4 months

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

ps would love to see a $1 tracking and the flat rate box like the states have so you can send bulk cards for a flat rate

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm waiting on two cards right now, one just over and one just under a month... one from Kingston and one from Laval, both from sellers with many thousand positive feedbacks this year alone. I can't even remember how many years ago it was the last time I even had one card go missing in the mail, so it does strike me as odd to have two cards both within Canada from reputable sellers apparently go missing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

so of the 3 I was waiting on for 4 weeks to over a month 2 have actually arrived :o

One of them had no stamp or postage, perhaps that was the reason

now 1 more...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I also received a package from ... Quebec or New Brunswick without a stamp on it. So glad it arrived though, it was a 13-14 ITG Decades 90's Teemu Selanne auto. Not SP but still seemingly pretty rare.

Also, when buying stamps over the last 2 months I receive the blue 'Air Mail' stickers as well and I'm told they make a huge difference sending to USA. I'm not sure if things have changed with Canada Post procedures lately. Shipped and Received 3300+ packages from the same Post Office in the last 5 years and only now getting those 'Air Mail' stickers.

I also find mail has been slower lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I received a package that was mailed on 7 March in Cheyenne, Wyoming. It only took 36 days to reach me.

Do they still use the pony express in Wyoming?
    Last edited by piper1; 04-13-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mailing from my end seems pretty quick. Just sent my end of a deal the Uk and it took a week to get there. Took a month and a half the other way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm waiting on two cards right now, one just over and one just under a month... one from Kingston and one from Laval, both from sellers with many thousand positive feedbacks this year alone. I can't even remember how many years ago it was the last time I even had one card go missing in the mail, so it does strike me as odd to have two cards both within Canada from reputable sellers apparently go missing.

So I didn't bother escalating either of my items that I mentioned earlier, as I mentioned both sellers were reputable, and based on this thread it seems Canada Post has been really slow on certain packages recently. Well, good news, at least the one package from Laval that I won on Feb 28 arrived today, only 2 and a half months later... I'm holding out hope that perhaps the other one (which is a 1/1) might also arrive over the coming days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah they are taking much longer to arrive. Normally I know if I trade in the US it takes long to get my package but lately even in Canada its taking forever. You know those Postal workers are overworked & underpaid?? lmao..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast