Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny W AO fake patch

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Man, if you saw the amount of jerseys these kids shuffle through during photoshoots, it's not a surprise at all that they can make that many patch cards.

I would love to attend one just to see how much jerseys they try on!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Kenny has been at it for over 10 years and the only way to stop him is to step up and get the police involved. There are databases on other sites with fake cards available. It has gotten to the point that collectors question every decent patch card on ebay as they should. From my knowledge Kenny is also the only patch faker that is still at it and it is sad since he was someone I considered a friend once upon a time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There was a member on another site who went to Upper Deck (on his own dime and time) and used his own camera to photograph every single patch card from The Cup. It was either 08/09 or 09/10 (the one that had the Hasek Limited Logos with the full buffalo). But, like I said, it was on his own dime/time/camera, and he didn't seem to want to do it every year.

Edit: Aside from a few specific cards, he kept the entire DB from the public so that people wouldn't try to forge duplicates. His policy is that you could send him a picture of the card, and he would tell you if it was legit or not. Obviously, the guy was very well-respected.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

There was a member on another site who went to Upper Deck (on his own dime and time) and used his own camera to photograph every single patch card from The Cup. It was either 08/09 or 09/10 (the one that had the Hasek Limited Logos with the full buffalo). But, like I said, it was on his own dime/time/camera, and he didn't seem to want to do it every year.

Edit: Aside from a few specific cards, he kept the entire DB from the public so that people wouldn't try to forge duplicates. His policy is that you could send him a picture of the card, and he would tell you if it was legit or not. Obviously, the guy was very well-respected.

Wow, didn't know someone did this. Full respect goes out to him!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

this was @gomaz (Hobby Insider Supreme leader)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Or if you live in places where there is no LCS.

There are no LCS on the island that I live here in Hawaii. eBay is where I buy all of my cards for my PC. It really sucks when there are bad sellers that take my hard earned $$$ with fakes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Att members!!!!
    anyone have Kenny info for the past 10 years please forward to me
    thanks
    tony

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good luck, Tony, I have nothing for you unfortunately, but please keep us posted. I'd love to see how this all goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck, Tony, I have nothing for you unfortunately, but please keep us posted. I'd love to see how this all goes.

I can only do so much.
    I need all the help possible.
    anyone that got rip off by him
    please forward all info as possible.

tony

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Att members!!!!
    anyone have Kenny info for the past 10 years please forward to me
    thanks
    tony

Wasn't there a thread somewhere that someone posted all his known ID's or something of the sort? This could help ?

Best of luck, Tony!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast