Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny W AO fake patch

SCF Rewards
    Country

Little update
    this Kenny is filthy rich. Live in a super nice place.
    head up Kenny serve ur time soon. I have enough info now.
    thanks to those brave enough to come forward.
    this will put a pause into this fake stuff for sure.
    I like he impossible work.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

yup his parents are a doctor and mother respectively but just out of curiousity doesn't he live on his own now???? he must be almost 30 years old if not older...hope this guy gets justive served bc he must have made 100s of thousands of dollars in all the patch faking that he has done.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

This is why everyone should stop supporting EBay as it accommodates criminal activity. Stop supporting criminals and support your local LCS or shows instead.

could not say this better myself.

also in the past when people have tried to do something about kenny, nothing has happened. they did all the paper work, did all the digging and then nothing happened. showed all the concern and then all chickened out. like i have said in pms, kenny is very sneaky and spends most of his time trying to rip people off. he is a criminal mastermind for lack of a better word and whatever you guys throw at him, i am pretty sure his rich parents will bail him out and pretty much you guys can't win.

it upsets me to see that he is still doing what he is doing b/c once upon a time i did consider him a friend, but clearly he is just a monster now that doesn't care about anyone but himself. i would stay away and not get in any deeper with this b/c it is a losing battle.

SCF Rewards
    Country

could not say this better myself.

also in the past when people have tried to do something about kenny, nothing has happened. they did all the paper work, did all the digging and then nothing happened. showed all the concern and then all chickened out. like i have said in pms, kenny is very sneaky and spends most of his time trying to rip people off. he is a criminal mastermind for lack of a better word and whatever you guys throw at him, i am pretty sure his rich parents will bail him out and pretty much you guys can't win.

it upsets me to see that he is still doing what he is doing b/c once upon a time i did consider him a friend, but clearly he is just a monster now that doesn't care about anyone but himself. i would stay away and not get in any deeper with this b/c it is a losing battle.

see your friend tell him
    number 8 8 coming to cuff his hand shortly.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

he is no longer my friend and i don't mess with people like him in any way or matter.

Hobby Insider Boss

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Insider (204)
    Country
    See gomaz's Items on eBay

There was a member on another site who went to Upper Deck (on his own dime and time) and used his own camera to photograph every single patch card from The Cup. It was either 08/09 or 09/10 (the one that had the Hasek Limited Logos with the full buffalo). But, like I said, it was on his own dime/time/camera, and he didn't seem to want to do it every year.

Edit: Aside from a few specific cards, he kept the entire DB from the public so that people wouldn't try to forge duplicates. His policy is that you could send him a picture of the card, and he would tell you if it was legit or not. Obviously, the guy was very well-respected.

This is off topic but just to correct a fact - I would have done it every year but when I was talking to UD about following up for 2009-10 The Cup they told me they would not have me. Everything else was true though, I did travel to North Carolina, paid my own flight, hotel was free as I crashed with Karvin for the week, but I did spend close to $5K on a camera and some photography lessons so that I would be ready for the exercise. Managed to capture the images of over 28,000 Cup patch cards.

I still have the pictures problem is that the cards were already mixed for pack-out so finding any one card is very challenging. I had to shut down the service as it was taking over my life at the time.

Anyway, get Kenny! He deserves whatever is coming to him.
    Last edited by gomaz; 05-02-2016 at 11:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is off topic but just to correct a fact - I would have done it every year but when I was talking to UD about following up for 2009-10 The Cup they told me they would not have me. Everything else was true though, I did travel to North Carolina, paid my own flight, hotel was free as I crashed with Karvin for the week, but I did spend close to $5K on a camera and some photography lessons so that I would be ready for the exercise. Managed to capture the images of over 28,000 Cup patch cards.

I still have the pictures problem is that the cards were already mixed for pack-out so finding any one card is very challenging. I had to shut down the service as it was taking over my life at the time.

Anyway, get Kenny! He deserves whatever is coming to him.

At least u still have the camera for your future use. Plus the photography lesson u learn will be useful for personal use.
    to get KENNY that is not how to do it.
    no guts no glory. U have to dig him up like dandelion. Once the root is up u put some chemical into that whole and it will shut it down for good.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

the fake patch issue is one you helped create Tony.
    You and a handful of others are obsessed with hoarding and reselling top and "sick" looking patches.
    The price you pay is enormous and sometimes thousands of dollars more than a simpler patch.
    The demand for these patches has created Kenny - and there is no way to solve the problem unless the demand disappears. Are you going to disappear? Doubt it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the fake patch issue is one you helped create Tony.
    You and a handful of others are obsessed with hoarding and reselling top and "sick" looking patches.
    The price you pay is enormous and sometimes thousands of dollars more than a simpler patch.
    The demand for these patches has created Kenny - and there is no way to solve the problem unless the demand disappears. Are you going to disappear? Doubt it.

Look at yourself in the mirror before you yap yap

i blocked u from all my text, email and eBay.
    move on Ross!
    Last edited by Tdmak; 05-04-2016 at 12:09 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

I never bought sold or traded with you Tony.
    Your reply is off topic.

You created Kenny with the idiotic prices you and a handful pay and resell these cards for. That you are trying to stop Kenny is absurd. You're the one that needs to stop...you are the source.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast