Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny W AO fake patch

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kenny W AO fake patch

To a point I just got sick of see this guy selling fake patch.
    I did my research long enough and I will try my best to help new collector keep an eye out for this crook.
    I will but it and cut it up and posted on my Twitter account: TDMAK99
    follow me and expand this out so other innocent collector won't get caught.
    If you want to know more about of his eBay id feel free to message me.
    Other seller taking advantage of it buy and resale as well. I can help. This gotta stop somehow.
    Kenny I know you on here. You read all these posting.
    I am coming for u!
    Please take a look at the 2 links:
    https://twitter.com/tdmak99/status/717011736906301440
    https://twitter.com/tdmak99/status/717010750406070273

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to say, I probably would have gotten Paypal to refund the money, but cutting the card in half is indeed an alternative solution.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I seem to be reading quite a few posts regarding patch faking lately. Does upper deck keep some sort of image archive of the patch cards they produce?

SCF Rewards
    Country

We seem to get an awful lot of I was ripped off on Ebay threads these days. Switch to your LCS and local card show instead. That way you can closely check out what you are buying beforehand.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I seem to be reading quite a few posts regarding patch faking lately. Does upper deck keep some sort of image archive of the patch cards they produce?

Ud is too big of a company to care about this stuff.
    buyer get caught at their own fault. Giant card company won't care
    Last edited by Tdmak; 04-04-2016 at 02:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We seem to get an awful lot of I was ripped off on Ebay threads these days. Switch to your LCS and local card show instead. That way you can closely check out what you are buying beforehand.

Ebay still has prices and choices that just can't be matched by your LCS, especially if you're a player collector or set builder for older releases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay still has prices and choices that just can't be matched by your LCS, especially if you're a player collector or set builder for older releases.

Or if you live in places where there is no LCS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Guys, you need to put pressure on UD. Do it through Facebook, Twitter, any other social media.
    A simple fix would be to lay a single piece of acetate over patches, or even better the entire card, so that tampering would be a lot more difficult if not impossible to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Guys, you need to put pressure on UD. Do it through Facebook, Twitter, any other social media.
    A simple fix would be to lay a single piece of acetate over patches, or even better the entire card, so that tampering would be a lot more difficult if not impossible to do.

They already do it with many of the cards in their Ice release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They already do it with many of the cards in their Ice release.

Exactly, so why not expand the practice if only to give collectors some peace of mind?

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast