Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely love the autograph set - challenging with 285 cards to chase, but doable with around ~35 copies apiece. Each player featured in the set signed copies for each year they won the Cup, from some one-hit wonders all the way to Cournoyer, Beliveau, and Henri Richard (with 10, 10 and 11 cups respectively). All hard signed, no redemptions, and lots of veteran content with some really sharp looking signatures (Frank Mahovlich is my personal fav).

Modern Hawks

Bad News Bears

Penguins

Ducks

Canes

Bolts

Devils

Stars

Avalanche

Blueshirts

Flames

Modern Wings

Penguins

Modern Habs

Oilers

Islanders

Broadstreet Bullies

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vintage Hawks

Vintage Bruins

Vintage Wings

Vintage Leafs

Vintage Habs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now for the silver Memorabilia cards - there are 359 cards in the main memorabilia set... all the non SP'ed stuff was relatively easy to put together, but the vintage stuff x/9 or x/10 was a fun challenge. The 1975 Cup Rivals Sixes was the final piece that completed the puzzle.

Cup Record - a pretty easy subset except the two SP's (Roy wins and Middleton - the latter took me forever to find).

Mug Shot - love how the background is adjusted to the right height for each player!

Hoisting the Cup - I love hockey art, and what's better than the pure joy of players winning the Cup! Maurice Richard is the tough SP of this set.

Cup Winning Goal - The modern cards are alright, but a bit unfortunate there's quite a few without pics... but who cares about those when we have some incredible vintage pieces amongst the vets!

Cup Rivals - Especially like the vintage duals, couldn't believe the deal I got on the Howe / Richard, the sock piece on the Shore / Joliat is amazing!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cup Holders - Love the mostly helmetless vintage pics on the older cards. Only a handful of players without pics, but I can't complain when we're getting Orr and Gretzky game worn swatches.

Back To Back Cups - featuring players who won, well, back-2-back Cups. Not the most exciting subset but can't go wrong with Barilko, Joliat, Morenz, and Nighbor.

Ring Leaders - A nice garish design just like Stanley Cup rings themselves!

Conn Smythe Trophy Winner - One of the coollest subsets ever made in my opinion, what other company could give you game-worn memorabilia of not just some, but every Conn Smythe trophy winner from the innaugral win by Beliveau all the way to (ugh) Tim Thomas in 2011 (oh the humanity).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cup Winning Tandems - Probably the only Red Light Racicot in my collection, love the Plante/McNeil card!

Legendary Cup Moments - One of the nicest designs I think ITG has done for a subset, who needs a license when you can make cards like this?!

Henri Richard Tribute - An auto, rival, and teammate tribute card for each of the record 11 cups the Pocket Rocket won. A real fitting tribute to one of the Habs' greats!

Decades - One of the most comprehensive Expo-exclusive sets ITG made, at first I wasn't planning to tackle it as I wanted to focus on pack-inserted cards only, but seeing some of the beautiful vintage pieces, and the so many singles still widely available on the 'bay months after release, I decided to take the plunge, and glad that I did!

Decades Vintage

Decades 50's

Decades 60's

Decades 70's

Decades 70's

Decades 80's

Decades 80's

Decades 90's

Decades 90's

Decades 2000's

Decades 2000's

Decades 2000's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, I'll bite the bullet and be the poor schmuck who follows sedinfan's AMAZING post. Here's my 2012-13 The Cup Brilliance autograph set.

If you want to see the full set (including the updates released in the 2013-14 The Cup and 2014-2015 The Cup and proofs of unmade cards and an error card), check out my show and tell thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...99-99-complete

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

@sedinfan wins :)

Annnnnnd might as well throw my old 2006-07 dusty hat into the ring this week. My first & only set completion:

06-07 Fleer Netminders (25/25)

Here's a clearer shot of the complete 25-card set!

I've always loved the B&W photography layered with the bold mask photos. Good stuff! Maybe I can aquire some sticker autos of these guys and turn it into an auto's set ;)

Great submissions everyone for this week!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Sure can't wait to scan up my 1990-91 OPC set after these ones LOL. Amazing show guys

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Well on 2nd thought, I'll just vote for sedinfan. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Sure can't wait to scan up my 1990-91 OPC set after these ones LOL. Amazing show guys

LMAO I was think the exact same thing 90-91 OPC and 1991-92 Pro Set Platinum are the only complete sets I have lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast