Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

So just when you think the Rangers are down & out they come back with a performance like yesterday & blow the Pens out of the water, even with malkin back in the lineup.. You never know what team your going to get when it comes to the Rangers!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Pens 3-1 last night

Great game, crosby scores and the D men were awesome shutting down NYR forwards and clogging up the neutral zone perfectly

Goaline Murray was standout, again another goalie performance that is worthy of 1st star in the game

GO PENS GO!!!

jim

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Penguins smashed on the Rangers last night. Seem to be in full control of the series

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

yup is was a complete domination from start to end

lets hope it ends on sat

GO PENS GO!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Hoping it ends on Saturday to put the Rangers out of their misery, I knew they wouldn't show up for this series.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

We got em right where we want them lol! They better fix what is broken in a hurry. They win today and lose back at the Garden on Monday is my prediction

SCF Rewards
    Country

We got em right where we want them lol! They better fix what is broken in a hurry. They win today and lose back at the Garden on Monday is my prediction

Hey mess that picture in your avatar might be the only time in our lives we get to see the Rangers hoist the cup, I see them being bad for the next few years. Their offense is pathetic and Keith Yandle sucks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And this one is over, Nash hits the post and the Penguins score on their rush up ice 5-2 Penguins, thanks for a great series Hank.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is why living in Mississippi sucks, after the Penguins 5th goal they left the game to go to a Jackson state university commencement speech, Really, Really. Once my mother in law passes away I am moving back to New York. I do not wish to see first lady Michelle give a speech sorry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123