Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: My Tuukka Rask PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 12tetris's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks. I always thought I'd never buy any but I quite like them now and want more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your Tuukka pc keeps getting better & better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 mail days today and a digital update. And on another note I have finally finished 14-15 opc and 15-16 opc update, need to wait till October to start on the rest of 15-16 opc.

So mail days;

Opc platinum purple

and seismic gold

and bit odd but a digital update. I quite like the fusion cards, and I'd completed the basic extra sets, so thought I'd black parallel the rask card. It's shame you can't get these in a physical card, as they are actually very nice looking cards. I'm tempted to print them off and stick the front and back on cardboard, lol. The black was more difficult to get than the MVP green. People are hoarding and overvaluing the fusion cards. Once I'd finished I gave them to someone for 15 or so ud2 inserts (mainly portraits and some young guns), I think everyone is going for the physical cards (obviously) but the amount of people that declined base 1:1 or even me offering double the amount was a tad ridiculous.

Base version

Gold parallel

And black parallel

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your Tuukka pc keeps getting better & better.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A mahoosive thanks to creasecollector for this one.

this came Friday but it was very helpfully taken to the post office, so I didn't have time to get it till Monday.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome stuff man, glad I could point you in the direction of this one. Looks superb in your PC!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.

i have a small update. Two mail days from the past couple of days.
    Found both of these by deliberately misspelling his name on eBay.
    First is the masterpieces jersey

and second is the opc platinum blue cubes. Just looking for the red prism and emerald surge now.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those OPC Cubes look neat!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know, the traxx look good too. And congrats on the Leafs signing Enroth, that's always good for the pc.

And to mail days. These are eBay and comc. I've forgotten which was which as these are about a week old.

First is OPC Platinum Black Ice

Next is Traxx

Then the Base

The Red Portraits

And the Mini Tall Boy

Ive got quite a few either through the door already or on the way, but I've been away all week so not entirely sure what has arrived. And I finally found an emerald surge, more than I wanted to pay because of the global shipping program but I'm quite impulsive at times so just bought it, so just looking for the Red Prism now.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Awesome stuff. Congrats on adding that Red Portraits. I believe it was a Toys R Us exclusive pull. Very sweet! And nice job with those OPC parallels, especially that Black Ice. Solid!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast